CrazyBoards.org

I started at 150 when I began taking Wellbutrin.  Is your doctor aware of your anxiety and anorexia?  It's a little unusual to prescribe WB to people with those issues.  I would call his office and question them about starting at 300mg.

olga

I've been on WB in the past, starting at 300 mg.

Quick note: If you are actively engaging in eating disorder behaviors, I would make sure that your pdoc is aware.  WB can lower the seizure threshold, so it is good to make sure your pdoc is in the loop.  Just my two cents.

I started taking my Wellbutrin at 150mg i think.. can't keep them all straight.

Maybe he went straight to 300mg because you've been on it before? and fairly recently too.

When I started at 150mg, it was to see if I would have terrible side effects, and then when we figured out that this med (finally) didn't give me terrible side effects that crippled my life, I could go up on the dosage.

Quick note: If you are actively engaging in eating disorder behaviors, I would make sure that your pdoc is aware.  WB can lower the seizure threshold, so it is good to make sure your pdoc is in the loop.  Just my two cents.

Agreed. Make sure your pdoc knows Absolutely Everything that is going on. It will help you, and also prevent dangerous effects, like quake said.