CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Velvet Elvis

broken gallery images

Hey all.

I'm hunting down and fixing all the broken gallery images where one or more sizes of an image won't display properly.  I think I got most of them but let me know if there are more.

Sounds tedious! Thanks for the heads up, if I see any, I'll let you know.

The company who writes the board software has fixed what they considered to be a bug, and now all the moderators have the option to access every blog, even private ones.  The company has refused to reverse this.

The company who writes the board software has fixed what they considered to be a bug, and now all the moderators have the option to access every blog, even private ones.  The company has refused to reverse this.

We can but we don't.  We made a public announcement about this at the time.  We're very careful not to go where we're not invited.  

Go take it up with Invision.

i'm in one of those longing, wallowing type moods, where looking through old pics is cathartic

but, the gallery seems borked?

Screenshot_20190505-022744_Chrome.jpg

I'll try that again.  I had to delete a few of the largest images.  At some point a couple years I accidentally took off the max file size for uploaded images and some huge ones were uploaded that put us over the limit for our new hosting setup.  I'm going try to get all the gallery images moved to AWS this weekend which should relax things a lot.  

• Like 1