CrazyBoards.org

Fuck EVERYTHING

ExtraSoap

ugh. My discharge date here has been changing like every day.  First it was the 18th, then the 16th (tomorrow), and now it's Monday.  What the actual fuck, my parents are paying over $30k for me to be here, you can't get your shit together, and now since the wait list at my next destination (a more long term hospital) is 4-6 weeks and I can't go home, I have to be sent to another TLP for at least a month that I have absolutely no interest in.  I haven't had a bad day in a solid week and a half, and now this gets dropped and I'm so fucking pissed off.  Every option for the next month sucks, and I was not prepared to deal with this because my current hospital couldn't be bothered to make sure I get a smooth transition. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

/rant

Hey Soap

Have you spoke to the medical staff there?  They might be over caring but if you sit down and talk to them you can agree on a timetable for the change. I wish I could say more but I have no idea how your medical staff think

id

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. 

I'm leaving Monday for Life Skills in Florida since home for me is a toxic environment and whatnot, so this is really my only viable option.  I'm much more okay with it now, and since I do love Florida, I'm going to look on the bright side and try to do some fishing while I'm there.  I love me some fishing.  Now my only worry is my pet snake, since his terrarium needs to be cleaned but no one in my family will touch him.  The only one comfortable enough to feed him is my little sister, but she won't touch him because, you know, snakes are scary.  Poor Mr. Cuddles :(

Is there a nice vet in your town?  You might ask the vet techs if anyone is a snake enthusiast, and you might find someone who could care for Mr. Cuddles while you're gone.  The employees at vet places are usually real animal-lovers.  You might also ask at your local animal shelter if they know of a snake-sitter.

olga

Is there a nice vet in your town?  You might ask the vet techs if anyone is a snake enthusiast, and you might find someone who could care for Mr. Cuddles while you're gone.  The employees at vet places are usually real animal-lovers.  You might also ask at your local animal shelter if they know of a snake-sitter.

olga

It's worth a shot, I'll see if I can pull something together.