CrazyBoards.org

If I am being logical or not?...

I went to work yesterday and just couldn't get over the feeling that some people there wanted to kill me or were working on hiring people to kill me. This happens daily and anytime I go out or to work but it's just such an awful feeling to not feel safe anywhere at all. I am so scared to make anyone mad because they'll want to hurt me or that they have cameras watching me and following me around. I was scared someone had sneaked out to my car and implanted tracking devices on it to find out where I live and follow me home. And a few nights ago at work, someone bumped into me and I had weird feelings about this persons aura and couldn't get over the idea that they bumped into me on purpose in order to somehow stick or inject me with a tracking device.

I am so scared.... HELP! :(

It is scary surreal.  I know that.  I have a scratch on my back and I was worried I'd been injected with drugs to control me. 

On the balance though, that is not likely.  I took today off because my head still feels funny; can you take any time off to be somewhere that isn't stressful? 

surreal, you are explaining it very well, but when I had thoughts like that they weren't true. I don't believe people want to hurt you or track you.  It is scary when you don't feel safe. I am sorry to hear you feel that way often.

Ugh, this sucks! This is why I am so afraid of other people and don't have any friends and have even pushed family away! 

Yes, the cameras are a big one. I feel like people are monitoring me to see if I "mess up" so they can hurt me or hire someone else to hurt me. It's so scary feeling. And everything feels connected... like everything and everyone are conspiring against me, and the thoughts in my head feel intrusive and obsessive. I ruminate a lot and it feels like my head is expanding and it causes me to feel disoriented. :(

My head feels like it's expanding too!  Today on the way home it opened up and I knew people could see my thoughts.  And I was scared of people on the subway, they weren't safe.

I hate that you're going through this too but you are not the only one.