CrazyBoards.org

Do you know that feeling when it's like you are trapped, you have to keep on moving, do something, NOW. I get that and time, especially, freaks me a lot, as if I am running out of it. What use is time for? I have no idea, not that life is that interesting anyways.

Is this delusional thinking? Am I OK?

I frequently get feelings of being trapped, like the walls are slowly closing in on me, suffocating me, squeezing the very life from me, and this makes me panic, get hyper, feel like kicking those mental walls down, breaking free, and running free in the sunshine. At least until the guys in the white coats track me down with their straitjackets and nets  :unsure: 

<sarcasm>

No, I have no idea what that feels like...

</sarcasm>

I feel restless, not only it is very hard to sleep, I don't want too, I don't feel tired; and I know that means my body is readings its own signals wrong or my mind is mixing them up, or something. ¿Thoughts?

[just wanted to say how cool it is to be able to share so much and so freely here, nobody knows me anyways : P - Go for CA!]

Wikileaks

This was supposed to be an edit : S, please delete the first, whoever can : D

Edited by Lemmiwinks

I frequently get feelings of being trapped, like the walls are slowly closing in on me, suffocating me, squeezing the very life from me, and this makes me panic, get hyper, feel like kicking those mental walls down, breaking free, and running free in the sunshine. At least until the guys in the white coats track me down with their straitjackets and nets  :unsure: 

<sarcasm>

No, I have no idea what that feels like...

</sarcasm>

hahhahaha, nice