CrazyBoards.org

Hello there!

Hi,

My names Matt. I live in the UK, anyone else here from the uk or mostly abroad?

Ive been struggling with depression for years now, and possibly Bi-polar, but those lovely doctors refused to make an actual diagnosis on that one!

Ive had years of self harm and a few suicide attempts, and after about a year of felling great i thought it was finally recovery time for me!

However, recently its gotten worse, so i thought id find somewhere i can talk to people, and read their stories and advice, and after browsing this site for a while, im going to give it a go.

Thanks guys, heres to feeling better!

Matt, welcome to Crazyboards.

We do indeed have members from the UK, but there are also Americans here, Aussies, Scandinavians, South Africans, and folks from Asia. It will be good for you to meet some of the UK members because they can probably give you advice on navigating the NHS.

Please scroll to the bottom of the page and read the rules.  (Link on the right-hand side).  It will give you an idea of how we operate.

This is a great group of people, so don't be afraid to ask questions and reach out for support.

olga