CrazyBoards.org

It's been a rough day

WMD

Anything really. Exercise, walking or running, talking to someone, playing games, drawing, having a cigarette or a cuppa, having a shower or bath. Even having a really good cry. What do you like to do? Is there something that makes you buzz or smile? For me, its driving. When nothing else is workin, I go for a drive.

Another idea, if you really can't stop thinking about si, could be to use a biro pen instead of a si tool.

Its not many ideas, but hopefully you get the point.

I'm really sorry your days going badly, ive come to realise that although partners are great, they can be very painful when something like this happens.

Take care, I hope you find something that helps you!

• 2 weeks later...

We'll I didn't that day but I did relaps later. To day is the worst I have felt for a while, still fighting though. Screamed , cried, hot bath, walk it's not working. Just feel so damn alone, like I'm just disappearing and all that is left is pain.

Sometimes it helps me to talk to a friend I trust or journal how I feel. After a fight I am always angry, and guilty that I may have caused it, and wondering when the partner will come back, if we are broken up, it all loops in my head. Sometimes writing or talking it out helps me get it back into a reasonable perspective.

Partner already left, so one thing not to loop. How do you deal with family imploding and abuse? My grand father already killed my grandmother and then killed himself. Im left wondering if histoy will repeat itself..

Well, there is one school of thought that says those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. That is, you have the power to make things different. It may take some exploring and some work, but whatever the destructive pattern is, the power to change it lies within you. YOU can be the one who breaks the pattern.

Really it's not your fault. I totally get feeling that way, we are all just victims of. Life. Every one tells me to talk to some one who cares, what do you do when they let you down. You still have people you don't know who do care. I have been in a bad place for over a month. I cry every day, what I have learnd is the ones I counted one left. But the ones I didn't expect we're their for me. I'm still not in a good place., but at least I know people do care about me are out there.

Really it's not your fault. I totally get feeling that way, we are all just victims of. Life. Every one tells me to talk to some one who cares, what do you do when they let you down. You still have people you don't know who do care. I have been in a bad place for over a month. I cry every day, what I have learnd is the ones I counted one left. But the ones I didn't expect we're their for me. I'm still not in a good place., but at least I know people do care about me are out there.

i can relate to how you feel. been off tap myself and have to tell myself there are people who actually do care. we have to believe we are not alone.