CrazyBoards.org

Just, you know, chillin here on the Border.

I found CB last night, in the midst if a full blown BPD dysregulated freak out session. And though I've been told I tend to have a flair for the dramatic.. I'm pretty sure the clouds parted, the sun appeared, and music was softly playing when I discovered this place ;)

I spent, quite literally hours just reading and feeling this sense of calm that I think comes from feeling, even briefly that I'm not alone.

Anyway, I'm 28, female, dx borderline at 16, PTSD due to early medical trauma followed by multiple re-traumatizing events that occurred as I spiraled out of control. Now, finishing my second year of DBT, still struggle, but somewhat hopeful.. Which is something.

That's a little about me :) more to come.

I spent, quite literally hours just reading and feeling this sense of calm that I think comes from feeling, even briefly that I'm not alone.

I know that feeling. I'm glad finding CB helped you for a while last night.

Welcome, and I hope you stick around! 

We're glad you found us!

Please read the rules when you get a chance---you can find a link at the bottom of the page, on the right.  I ask new members to do this because we are not your usual huggy/rainbow/unicorn place with kisses and hand-holding.

However, we're still welcoming and there's a TON of information here for anyone who is Mentally Interesting. :)

Don't be afraid to ask a mod or admin if there is anything you can't find or don't understand. 

olga

Hi Macademia. Finding anything that helps when you're in need is a wonderful feeling, isn't it?
So, to that end, welcome to CB! :)

If you haven't yet done so please read The Rules. It saves confusion and hurt feelings in the long run. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about them or anything (or anyone) else, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the staff.

I'm glad that you feel comfortable posting here. Looking forward to seeing more of your posts around!

ETA: heh. Auntie Olga responded while I was writing this. Sorry for doubling the information.

Edited by WinterRosie
I type slowly