CrazyBoards.org

I don't know if this belongs here, or in the good stuff board, because it straddles both, but I put it here because its core method is to put good veggie recipes out there. The site is vegan, for those who follow that.

There is gratuitous swearing. The general motto of the site, using the term loosely, is "eat like you give a fuck," which is representative. So caveat emptor for those who don't like zesty profanity.

Anyway, I thought it might give some folks a laugh and some ideas, if you didn't already know about it. I know recipes crop up here fairly often.

I've begun doing research to switch to veggie, too, mostly because I love veggies and lentils, and want to eat more of them, but I live in a house full of people who don't really care about their diets and aren't that adventurous (and tend to discourage and poke fun at my choices when I do). So I'm making a "drastic change!!1!" (trumpets please) and buying my own damn food.

Edit: I'm aware that nominal vegetarianism isn't particularly nice or moral, and I don't like being manipulative or dishonest, but as needs must when the devil drives.

Edited by Mim

• 2 weeks later...

There is gratuitous swearing. The general motto of the site, using the term loosely, is "eat like you give a fuck," which is representative. So caveat emptor for those who don't like zesty profanity.

Are these people on CrazyBoards?  Huh.

Anyway, I LOVE this site.  I find it very motivating.

I wish thug kitchen had a list of recipes. All I can see so far are the tiny photos from the archive and it's hard for me to tell what they are. I guess browsing is a good option.

Are these people on CrazyBoards?  Huh.

Anyway, I LOVE this site.  I find it very motivating.

Ahaha! True that.

Woo, I'm not crazy about the archive system, either; it would be nice if they implemented a tagging system or something.

FWIW thug kitchen is a tumblr page. So if you happen to have a tumblr blog it's easy to follow  ^_^ Which is why the Archive system sucks, its a generic blog archive. My only suggestion is to go to the archives page (http://thugkitchen.com/archive) and increase the screen zoom to 200%? At least it says what the food is in text on the picture, which helps.

So now I have a mental health community & a food health community blog I can actually communicate with. Now if only I can find a neurology community I don't have to run from hugs ill be set  :blink:

• 4 months later...