CrazyBoards.org

I screwed-up

What do you do when you know you screwed-up a post, made an ass out of yourself with two people?  Went back to the post, entered and posted an apology to the people I screwed-up with. 

But I haven't heard from them.
and I feel bad.

and I don't know what to do.

zeekers

Hi zeekers, I think you did the right thing by going back to the post and apologizing.  Maybe the people you wrote to are not online, maybe they have not seen your new post because they are not following the thread, or maybe they will just choose not to respond: it is hard to say.  Perhaps you could also consider sending a brief apology to the individuals via private message to make sure that they receive your apology, if that seems appropriate?

Hey zeekers. I hope I'm not making a silly and embarrassing assumption about what you're referring to here. But, I really hope you aren't referring to that thing about our parents the other day (I just saw that you had posted another reply in that thread). If so, please don't sweat that or feel bad! That was absolutely no big deal at all and you didn't make an ass of yourself by any means. I couldn't count the number of times I've made an idiot of myself on this site, far worse than that, lol. I'm sorry if I was excessively asshole-ish in my response to you; that tends to happen with me...pretty often. 

Anyway, if that wasn't what you were talking about then ignore this. If it was, I promise there's no need to feel bad or apologize. It's all good.

Zeekers, don't worry about it, you are a CBs novice. You will see some astonishing fights, erm, disagreements take place from time to time. It's almost as if we were all crazy people. Your post did not rise to that level.

ETA: It is hard for people who haven't lived through it to realizing cutting one's parents off could the healthiest thing one could ever do. There are parents *that bad,* and the worse they are, the less likely they are to ever have a light-bulb go off, and realize they are making their child miserable.

Edited by crtclms

What do you do when you know you screwed-up a post, made an ass out of yourself with two people?  Went back to the post, entered and posted an apology to the people I screwed-up with. 

But I haven't heard from them.

and I feel bad.

and I don't know what to do.

zeekers

I think you did the right thing by apologizing.  But I don't think you made an ass out of yourself.  It was just your thoughts on something.  Everyone has a right to their thoughts/opinions.