CrazyBoards.org

crazy in Canada

I was trying to go for something witty, but cooler than Sleepless in Seattle. Y'know.

Anyway, hi! I'm 29, female, and stuck up in the boonies of Canuck-land where it snows 6+ feet six months out of the year. Woot! I have G.A.D, Panic Disorder, Aerophobia and am pretty much just terrified of everything. I was diagnosed with anxiety at 15 and have been on a slew of medications since. Just recently I have started taking Effexor (300mg) and am liking it a lot so far, except for the sweats and headaches =/ I've been looking for an interesting support group for a while now and stumbled upon CrazyBoards. Hoping to make some awesome friends and just have somewhere to talk where people 'get it'. 

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

We ask all our new members to read the User Agreement to ensure we're all on the same page.

Be sure to check out our blog section and drop into chat.

Please don't hesitate to contact a staff member if you have any questions or concerns.

Looking forward to seeing you on the Boards!

Hello! I'm also a fellow Canuck and I'm in an area where we don't get quite as much snow, but we get enough.

Make yourself comfortable, it looks like its going to be a long winter.

*throws some kindling on the open fire and roasts a chestnut*

I'm the Ambassador from New York. :)  Welcome to our happy asylum---I hope you enjoy hanging out with us.

Effexor has been a very good med for some friends of mine, and I hope it is equally good for you.  Please contact a mod if you have any questions about how we do things.

olga