CrazyBoards.org

Does anyone else find that they can have symptoms at any time?  Even when not stressed out?  

Mine are worsened by stress definitely, but that's not the only factor apparently because I can be snapped out and symptomatic on a totally normal day with no stress whatsoever. 

Just wondering if anyone is similar. x 

yeah, stress exacerbates but doesn't account for all of my fluctuations or presentations

i can't say there's ever a day without any symptoms of any sort and they do kinda take turns in a way

and whilst, true, all of life has some amount of stress just by virtue of being in it

stress seems more like something that stokes and already ignited flame all the more

and not something that, if removed, would extinguish it entirely, if that makes sense.

When I'm stressed the anxiety and all its manifestations are awful when I have no stress I often experience symptoms of depression. My few experiences with psychosis seemed to have come out of the blue. Does psychosis worsen with stress?

edit: by psychosis I mean dead bodies talking to me from the walls, perceiving others as good or bad demons, etc

I forget DID is considered psychosis since it's so regular.

Edited by skye

Mine are worsened by stress definitely, but that's not the only factor apparently because I can be snapped out and symptomatic on a totally normal day with no stress whatsoever.

^THIS.  I can be symptomatic on any day also, but it just gets worse with any stress.