Re-introduction...

...I went away a while ago.  I went away with PTSD and came back DID-NOS, because apparently I didn't divide in the classic textbook fashion.

Also went married and came back divorced.

Oh, such fun, divorcing.

Depression is kicking my 40-year-old butt.

ATM I'm here because of the depression, and because I'm about as stable as a drunk tightrope walker.

Will see how it goes this time.

Telling anyone what to do is not my job.

Hi hi hi hi!!  Welcome back, Stickler.  I'm still here. :)  Somehow, I never leave this place.

I hope it helps to talk to some of your old friends here at CB.  I'm sorry to hear about the divorce.

olga

STICKLER! It is good to see you. I've thought about you often since you went away.

I don't know if you remember me. Once I was Oddjob; snooping necessitated a name change. The snooping was resolved, the name remains.

I'm sorry to hear that you're divorced; I recall it being one of the things you held in most importance. I'm not sorry that you're here, but I am sorry for the reason. Hopefully being among friends helps.

I think I came around as you were leaving. I'm sorry that there is so much going on that you feel the need to be back.

DID-nos and ptsd aren't mutually exclusive. And dissociation isn't like cell division, where if you do it wrong you end up with mutations. You did whatever worked for you.

Looking forward to seeing your new posts around! 

Hey, welcome back.  It's good to see you around again.

How are your sinuses?

Good to see ya, velvis, and I like the way the site's looking...

Sinuses still a big problem...in fact, thanks for reminding me, I must call the county ENT department this week.  

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! :)

Edited by Stickler