CrazyBoards.org
Queerky

Pics of Your Pets

Maybe we can all share pictures of our special friends and their cute little quirks and how they help us in whatever way. I think this is good stuff and yeah. Even if don't have a pet, maybe a picture of a pet you would like and why? :)

I'll start :3

This is my male rat. I changed his name from Pink to Lucifer after my friend convinced me to name him after her. And I do think the name fits. 

Here is a photo of him sitting pretty on my shoulder

tumblr_n0q5jpFENe1rqckf4o1_500.jpg

He's pretty lazy. Likes to sit and clean himself on my shoulder. And then have a nap in my hood. He came alone because he doesn't get along with other boys. He even bit my boyfriend hard enough to draw blood! I got him to replace my dog (can't have one in the apartment I was moved into). He makes me get out of bed to fill up his water and feed him and take him out. And when I feel all mixed up and weird all I do is take him and put him on my shoulder and he distracts me by being all cute and such. 

Your turn now, guys :3 

• Like 1

Stuart Verdell (Stuart was a name I liked while reading Anne Rice and Verdell from the dog in As Good As It Gets)

I got him when I was around 15 or 16 making him almost 11 or 12 now. He doesn't like to discuss his age though, so I wouldn't bring it up. He is scared of everything and I think his anxiety is on the same level as mine. Plus, it can't be easy being small. As he's aged his eyesight is going as well as his hearing, but he's still my baby. I call him my lil old man. He helped me through my depression as a teenager and although he's grown more attached to my dad (my dad being the Alpha dog in Stuart's eyes), he will still come to me more so than anybody, especially if other people are trying to get his attention. I love him.

Stuart_zps879e5264.jpg

• Like 2

Love this!  I don't seem to have authorization to upload pictures: I tried to follow the image upload instructions, but I don't seem to have the upload function.  :(  Maybe I'm too new, or just technologically backward?  Anyway, I have two super cute cats.  I enjoyed everyone else's photos!

Love this!  I don't seem to have authorization to upload pictures: I tried to follow the image upload instructions, but I don't seem to have the upload function.  :(  Maybe I'm too new, or just technologically backward?  Anyway, I have two super cute cats.  I enjoyed everyone else's photos!

I haven't used the upload feature on the site, but I did upload the picture to photobucket and then select the little picture/image icon on here and copy the link from photobucket into it and was able to post my picture that way. Kind of more work but hopefully someone else will chime in with an easier way. :)

I am not sure there is enough bandwidth to post pictures of all of them...but a few are:

Pearl, the blond and Jack, the redhead. Pearl was rescued as an 'old bitch' from a breeder. Jack came out of a horrific hoarding situation.

pearljack_zps1a721037.jpg

Shortie, I inherited her from my dear sister---her other name is Sweet Pea...

after_zpsa46b6d31.jpg

Lily, keeping the coyotes and road runners at bay:

howlingLily_zpsf47a01ca.jpg

And last in this photo roundup, but certainly not in my heart, is Polly Pop-up, rescued from an abusive, cruel, and sad environment.

polly_zpsf1d4c9b5.jpg

lol, edited my post to exclude names in case the net thread is mother's maiden name etc

I admit that uploading and linking from CB's gallery is beyond me, but Photobucket's array of tools  is understandable and compatible with the software...

Thanks imnfish, I had tried shutterfly first but it didn't seem to work. Here goes!

Chloe029_zpsb054efed.jpg

This is Chloe.  She is 17 and likes to nap in the hamper.

UpsideDownMax_zps4a0f2d51.jpg

This is Max.  He is 9 and enjoys hanging around upside down.  I call him my cow cat because of his coloring.

I admit that uploading and linking from CB's gallery is beyond me, but Photobucket's array of tools  is understandable and compatible with the software...

Thanks Indigo, I finally figured it out thanks to everyone's help.  Love your pup photos!

I love cow cats. :)

Indigo, I forgot how much personality your herd has.

This is my golden retriever service and therapy dog, Nugget. She is 7, will turn 8 in March. She's goofy and has opinions, and she's so adorable sometimes I just have to kiss her.

med_gallery_4472_287_1059059.jpg

This is our cat, Edie. She showed up at the women's shelter I used to work at. We refer to her as "the cat of unknown origins" since we don't know where she came from or how old she is. One of the shelter workers adopted her. That worker moved to Hawaii, and Edie needed a permanent home. Mr W and I have been her staff since 2005. I suspect Edie was framed in this otherwise incriminating photo of the manatee losing its stuffing:

med_gallery_4472_287_109403.jpg

• Like 2

We have two dogs.

Oldest is Joey, we're not sure how old he really is but we think he's about 6 or so. He was a rescue dog from a mean household. He's come a long way since we got him, he used to be terrified of absolutely everything.

IMAG0314_1_zpsorylwv6d.jpg

And youngest is Haydn, who's less than a year old still and is just a puppy.

IMG_20130701_161140_zpslo4hytv6.jpg

lol, edited my post to exclude names in case the net thread is mother's maiden name etc

I cannot figure out your very first pet.  A snake?

Look like fish to me. Maybe koi, but at least gold fish.

Look like fish to me. Maybe koi, but at least gold fish.

lol. you're right.  now I see the fish.  heh.

This guy is in my avatar, but I am happy to put up another one:

olga-7_zps117d9d20.jpg

His name is Finley, and he was rescued from an owner who was starving him.  He came to us over 8 years ago and is now almost 11.

Then there is my pretty girl:

P5290102_zpsf75258be.jpg

She has the very unoriginal name "Miss Kitty" and is a sweet lap-cat who is also an enthusiastic mouser.

I have 50-55 chickens but I won't put all of them up.  Check my blog now and then and there will be chix pix.

I love seeing all the other animals!

olga