CrazyBoards.org

Pics of Your Pets

Queerky

Mim, your cats are truly gorgeous!  I understand when you say Smacky saved your life.  My Rosie (who was rescued from a gutter when just a few weeks old) came into my life when I was stuck in a wheelchair with a broken hip and had just started a severely upsetting and distressing divorce.  She would lie next to me in bed and let me hold her paw (literally) while I alternately cried and lay in a deeply depressed stupor.  Having her to care for helped me crawl out of the pit.  And she still permits me to hold her paw when I feel the need - she's the only cat I've known who does that.

Hagar, your kitty is beautiful - I just want to scratch that tummy, even though I have the scars on my hand to show what happens when I "just scratch that tummy" on my three! 

Hagar, your cat looks like a sweetheart.

Thank you :)! That's my Chico...and yes, miab, I have similar scars. He may look sweet and docile, but don't be fooled. He's a wildcat in a fluffy little package. I wouldn't have him any other way though.

Mim, your cats are truly gorgeous!  I understand when you say Smacky saved your life.  My Rosie (who was rescued from a gutter when just a few weeks old) came into my life when I was stuck in a wheelchair with a broken hip and had just started a severely upsetting and distressing divorce.  She would lie next to me in bed and let me hold her paw (literally) while I alternately cried and lay in a deeply depressed stupor.  Having her to care for helped me crawl out of the pit.  And she still permits me to hold her paw when I feel the need - she's the only cat I've known who does that.

I'll tell them you said so. :)

I don't believe it when people say cats are aloof and don't feel love or loyalty. Baloney. Stories like yours are proof that's false, I think. It's sweet that she "holds hands" with you. Smacky likes to sit on my shoulder, or hog the pillow, and wash my hair, haha. It's hard to give in to even horrible depression when the cat is under the bed banging around with her toys, yelling up at me to come play with her. Even a lump can get out the laser pointer!

Oh Mel, Newton is stunning. What a face!

Also, pet rats FTW. My brother and his wife had one named Mrs. Frisby (not terribly original, admittedly, but she was a rescue and came named), who was affectionate, impeccably behaved and fun to play with. She died of old age a couple years ago, sadly. They're underrated companions.

Saturday at the Casita...not all the furry faced friends were in a picture taking frame of mind, however some sat still anyway.

By Golly Polly"

bygoolypolly_zps4830f157.jpg

Jack in the grass:

jackinthegrass_zpsd55875aa.jpg

Lily in the throes of a dog nap:

lilikins_zps573f3374.jpg

Pip awaiting action, any action.

pip_zpsf19d3b2e.jpg

Short Dog defending her corner of the porch.

shortiegrowl_zps251c3d89.jpg

Edited to correct tags...

Edited by Indigo 'n dye

thank you! we call him the little man cat because he's so affectionate and very vocal. he came from the local spca.

your furry family members are all so lovely as well x

i've got another fun one of newtie i'll figure out how to put up

orwell is a red merle australian shepherd and looks kinda like this one, except my orwell is more awesome, of course. he needed a cryptorchid and the breeder wanted to dump him so we swooped and scooped him up x

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__f_Uzm7gUTU/TLNC9uumjdI/AAAAAAAACFM/78EEwFJIFnQ/s1600/angie53.jpg

I have two greyhounds currently, fantastic dogs.

SF%20BLAc.jpg

^ Billy

SF%20PASW.jpg

^ Pirate

SF%20PABSS.jpg

^ Billy and pirate sniffing at something

It's always interesting to look at photos of pets, you can really tell how much of an impact they can have on peoples lives and how important they are to their owners.

He he he.....this is a crazee buncha nuts.

I love orange cats and he's a sweetie if he lets you put those reindeer antlers on him.

Notme, the greyhounds are beautiful.  I can't remember if you've told us---are they rescues?

olga

Aww, everyone has such beautiful and adorable pets!

This is my super villain guinea pig Skrinkle. He likes carrots, and if he doesn't get them, he kills. :P I kid. I like to make stories of what goes on in his mind, so we decided to make him an evil villlain, trapped in his cage, doing life. I take him out and snuggle him, he likes to suck on my finger. I did a photoshoot with him one day. He's a Peruvian guinea pig, in Peru they are considered a "delicacy". Someone asked if I was going to eat him! I would never eat my pig, and he's to fluffy. He's such a good pet. He makes little WHEEK WHEEK noises, but not very often. If you whistle, he coos, and runs around, and flips his hut over.

My landlord saw him and goes "What is that?! It's so furry!" I said "Oh, that's Skrinkle, my guinea pig" and he came in and saw him. My one roommate, whose moved out, had never seen a guinea pig before. She would ask how my bunny was doing. :) She was a bit confused when she saw him. "He doesn't look like a bunny!" and her fiancée said "Oh, that's because he's a guinea pig!" and she was like "What are those?" "That!" It was soo funny and cute. She liked to pet him though because he's soft.

gallery_4199_574_17632.jpg

Skrinkle during is photoshoot.

gallery_4199_574_19811.jpg

Oh hai!!

Isn't he adorable?

Aww, everyone has such beautiful and adorable pets!

This is my super villain guinea pig Skrinkle. He likes carrots, and if he doesn't get them, he kills. :P I kid. I like to make stories of what goes on in his mind, so we decided to make him an evil villlain, trapped in his cage, doing life. I take him out and snuggle him, he likes to suck on my finger. I did a photoshoot with him one day. He's a Peruvian guinea pig, in Peru they are considered a "delicacy". Someone asked if I was going to eat him! I would never eat my pig, and he's to fluffy. He's such a good pet. He makes little WHEEK WHEEK noises, but not very often. If you whistle, he coos, and runs around, and flips his hut over.

My landlord saw him and goes "What is that?! It's so furry!" I said "Oh, that's Skrinkle, my guinea pig" and he came in and saw him. My one roommate, whose moved out, had never seen a guinea pig before. She would ask how my bunny was doing. :) She was a bit confused when she saw him. "He doesn't look like a bunny!" and her fiancée said "Oh, that's because he's a guinea pig!" and she was like "What are those?" "That!" It was soo funny and cute. She liked to pet him though because he's soft.

Skrinkle during is photoshoot

Oh hai!!

Isn't he adorable?

He is super cute!