Does this sound like alot

I'm on 60 mgs Cymbalta for depression, 15 mg Abilify for my cycling moods, 2 mg Ativan for anxiety (taken at bedtime) and 20 mg Adderall for ADHD.

I feel like a walking fishbowl of pills, this isn't including about 4 different vitamins I try to take daily!

I'm really pinning hopes on the Adderall to help with the ADHD symptoms, I'm doing crappy in school this semester and maybe it's not too late to turn it around.

It doesn't seem unreasonable -- it's not all that much different from mine (different meds but aside from the ADHS similar issues it looks like).  As for the number of pills, don't worry about that so much. You're not alone in having what seems like a mountain of pills.

Of course, the real question is: how's this working for you? If it's working reasonably well, then don't worry about the totals.

If you're having trouble in school due to ADHD, and you're in the US, you can get accomdations from the school to help you. Go check out the student board for advice on what you can ask for and how to get it.

Fiona

Archived