CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
totton

Iv'e been injecting my antipsychotic into my scrotum

so for the last few days iv'e been injecting my medication in my scrotum and I feel much better now then taking it orally, could there be any problems with this in the long term?

You mean you've been injecting your oral AP tablets into your scrotum? 

Well, I'm not a medical professional, but that sounds really, really dangerous. Just the melting down antipsychotic pills and injecting them part, not even considering where you're injecting them. 

I agree with hagar running, that sounds dangerous.  I don't know what problems you could get from the medication, but I imagine it would be easy to get an infection.

Um, I have no clue about injecting and if it's better or worse or whatnot, I think you might want to discuss that with your doc. Out of curiosity, out of ALL the places on the body that you could choose to inject, why THAT particular location?

How did you figure out you would feel better if you injected it in your scrotum?  I mean, did you just experiment doing it in that area, or did you read about it somewhere or ???

Waitaminute. *Checks*

Nope, not logged into Fetlife.

former member pissed off at someone?

whoever this is it must be a joke. 

Edited by water

former member pissed off at someone?

whoever this is it must be a joke. 

I'm not sure. Probably. But there are probably plenty of people out there stupid enough to do something like this, as well. 

I have seen the results of injecting vodka into the scrotum and have been in the ER when a man was admitted with a necrotic scrotum from injecting heroin into the dorsal vein of the penis. So, it does happen and it is no joke.