CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
totton

Iv'e been injecting my antipsychotic into my scrotum

I doubt this is a troll, because I know people'll inject anything into their balls and scrotum.. I've been hanging around fetish sites too long. I'm not giving out any URL's because of triggering content. 

If you wanna keep your scrotum, I suggest you STOP.

Or go onto a fetish site and share your story. Hell, they'll give you a free membership so you can share it with other members that do similar things, that also end up with necrotic scrotums and bye-bye scrotum. Seriously. This is a big deal. Those pills have a lot of shit in them you don't want in your scrotum. Also, the power of the pills is probably multiplied by injecting them down there, so I suggest you stop.. see a doctor to make sure there's no permanent damage and prepare to get laughed at.

Injecting anything into any part of your body that is not supposed to be injected can cause necrosis, which can lead to losing that part of your body and death. So, I suggest stopping and if you really want injections, get depot injections in your butt. Close enough?

omg, I had no idea. thank you for not including links.  and thank you for telling.

Thanks water. No, it's pretty common for some people to inject stuff into their scrotum. I don't really get it.. Some guys want huge scrotums.. but a lot end up losing them in the end by injecting bad stuff.. I don't think this is OP's problem.. not sure why he's injecting AAP's into his scrotum. but it's a bad fucking idea. 

Necrosis in your scrotum is bad. OP, you probably aren't using sterile technique, and you could also introduce bacteria into it as well.

Thanks water. No, it's pretty common for some people to inject stuff into their scrotum. 

If injecting stuff into the scrotum is common, where else are people shooting?

Thanks water. No, it's pretty common for some people to inject stuff into their scrotum. 

If injecting stuff into the scrotum is common, where else are people shooting?

Vodka, Everclear, high proof whiskey, and a variety of "club" meds.

ETA: in a similar vein young women are using 'tampax' that have been saturated with any number of substances, from absolute to zima.

It is a strange new world.

Edited by Indigo 'n dye

Actually, not long ago we had a member start a topic about the benefits of taking oral medication vaginally instead (in this case because of unpleasant aftertaste when taking the meds sublinguinally), and we were somewhat surprised to learn that for certain medications the medical community has recognized vaginal insertion as an acceptable alternative.  Evidently the capillary density is why it works.  Although the scrotum is similarly rich in capillaries on the surface and certain topical medications are applied there for best effect, there is no parallel benefit for placing anything inside.

If tempted to inject substances into your scrotum, do so only after inserting your elbow into your ear.

Can't wait for the Monday morning water cooler chat with all the guys at work!  :huh:

Can't wait for the Monday morning water cooler chat with all the guys at work!  :huh:

Not even going anyway near this topic with my hubby.

edit: I want to know how you insert an elbow in your ear

Edited by water

You can't.  That's the point.

You can't.  That's the point.

I know.

I just thought maybe perhaps you never know someone on crazyboards might have actually done it before. :-}

so for the last few days iv'e been injecting my medication in my scrotum and I feel much better now then taking it orally, could there be any problems with this in the long term?

yes, and i'm assuming thats why this thread is three pages long from people detailing the difficulties

can you stop? i mean, can you stop yourself from taking them via injection? if not, i hope you can talk to someone in person and get some help. if you can stop on your own, i hope you do.  i don't know the benefits of taking them this way or where you got the syringe and the sharps but no matter the immediate reward i am really certain there are lots of long term consequences that will be horrible.

i'm sorry you're dealing with this and i wish you well x

I watched one of those reality ER shows and some young couple came in and she had

put pop rocks in her vagina in the hopes it would jump start some amazing lust.  One of the above posters was right  ( San), people will put all kinds of things in their junk hoping for some kind of rush. Btw the pop rock experiment did not work , it burned and hurt really bad.  That reminds me of using minty sort of mouth  before oral sex. Supposed to be a rush. Probably just burns.

oh and to the op, if this is real, go to the ER.  they can give you a real injection of AP's but not in the scrotum.

Edited by Stars

:lol:

I can't thank you all enough for the much needed laugh.

What years and years of internetting has taught me:

+ If it can be remotely inserted - someone will try;

+ If it involves genitals, anything goes. 

And I imagine ER docs have the most interesting stories to tell.

And I imagine ER docs have the most interesting stories to tell.

I advise you to never do anything you'd be embarrassed to explain to a paramedic.

...I hope the OP is not still injecting into his junk.

I wonder why they don't just tell their mental health providers that they'd prefer an AP injection instead of, you know, crushing up pills and doing it themselves. Unless it's some kind of autoerotic thing.

If you were the psychiatrist or NP who had just been asked by a patient they perhaps don't know so well that they'd like a shot in their scrotum, would you want to do it? Hahahaha.