CrazyBoards.org

My pdoc when I was IP told me to take my Saphris once at night, but when I filled my prescription at the pharmacy they told me I should be taking it twice a day. I'm going to just keep doing what the pdoc said until my next pdoc appointment but I was curious about when everyone else took their Saphris?

I'm not sure I could take it twice a day, it kind of knocks me out when I take it at night so I can't imagine having to take it in the morning when I'm trying to wake up.

I had to take it at night right before bedtime because it would completely knock me out. I tried the 2x daily dosing and couldn't stay awake during the day. I only gave the stuff 3 weeks before I quit it, and the sedation never got any better.

I take 5 mg at night, right as I'm getting into bed. It doesn't knock me out like it did at first but if I were to up it all, I would continue taking it at night, I don't think I could handle it during the day. I know it helps me sleep a little, just not like it used to do immediately.