CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
writehellarandomshiny

I made *That?*

Thats very beautiful @AshleyS.  I love the depth of the colors.  It's really like perfection in my opinion.  I just recently colored a page myself. 

I took me a little over four hours I am guessing.  It's a shame that I royally messed up the top of his tail.  It kind of ruin the entire thing in my opinion.  At least it occupied my time.  

FullSizeRender.jpg

Edited by TakeAChillPill
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, TakeAChillPill said:

I took me a little over four hours I am guessing.  It's a shame that I royally messed up the top of his tail.  It kind of ruin the entire thing in my opinion.  At least it occupied my time.

I think it looks great. Do you use markers or crayons or colored pencils  

These are some portraits I did a few years ago, before all my conditions got so bad I lost the motivation to draw......I keep telling myself I need to start doing it again, but so far, unable to do so.....

bloodhound puppy.jpg

doberman.jpg

mother and chilld.jpg

Edited by CrazyRedhead
  • Like 2

Wow. What a cool thread - love it. This really shows that despite our issues/neurosis/lunacy (or whatever you want to call it) there is much passion & talent when it comes to creative expression. I believe that individuals that suffer from mental illness are often the most sensitive or receptive to creative impulses. Often this is the only outlet we have to survive the suffering. Creative expression is healing (OK.... now must go back to working on this instead of my negative ruminating & self-defeating thoughts.)

• Like 1

I sew, these I've made over the summer break (its summer holidays from uni in australia)/I made the backpack a while back but I didn't have a nice photo of any of the other dresses.

dresses.jpg

• Like 2

Your work is beautiful! And the fabrics you found are just lovely.

Nicely done!

• Like 1

So I think I'm done with my sheep painting.  I've heard from two different people that i should try to add more details to the cherry blossoms.  I don't know if I will.  Maybe.   kind of believe that part of its beauty is the simplicity.  I like it the way it its and am having trouble seeing it from their perspective.  

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

• Like 5

On 2/17/2017 at 6:33 PM, TakeAChillPill said:

I'm making great progress on a new nature painting.  I'm really proud of myself. 

Wow. I wish I could paint....I'd probably have to stick to abstracts ;-)

I made a Succulent Terrarium yesterday. I had been wanting to make one of these for years. I just hope the plants inside don't die. I ended up with a few extra plants. I would've bought fake succulents, but couldn't find any at the nearby plant stores. I love plants.

Succulents_1.jpg

Succulents2.jpg

Succulents3.jpg

Edited by Blahblah
  • Like 1

They're nice, ChillPill. Are you going to sell them? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jt07 said:

They're nice, ChillPill. Are you going to sell them? 

No.  These particular ones are for me and one is a gift for my mom.  

I'm back!!!!

Featured here are the delicate double-stranded necklace I made for my mother who is the model in the picture, a necklace for my friend Jennifer, and last but not least a Man-Necklace for my Facebook friend Jef.  I am mad impressed by the Man-Necklace and so is he.  Its always great to make someone's day!  

IMG_3358-2.JPG

IMG_3377-2.JPG

IMG_3384-1.JPG