CrazyBoards.org

I made *That?*

That sort of artwork is on a different planet from me.

It's been three months and I've hardly done anything, being severely limited by  fatigue but I did manage to throw a Halloween window together, with zombies driving the ghost train.

baby016_zps7ca7e631.jpg

Glow in the dark (and UV) zombies and animated skeleton.  Not easy to photograph.

baby010_zps0ef2e34c.jpg

Chris.

• 2 weeks later...

So I know Halloween's long gone, but I had a Halloween party with my coworkers and we were supposed to bring food decorated for Halloween. i pretty much suck at cooking, so I decided to go a dip instead. It's an eye  :P based on a post from Pinterest I saw.  I was rather pleased with the result, people seemed to like it anyway...

post-38181-0-11259300-1416200774_thumb.j

So I know Halloween's long gone, but I had a Halloween party with my coworkers and we were supposed to bring food decorated for Halloween. i pretty much suck at cooking, so I decided to go a dip instead. It's an eye  :P based on a post from Pinterest I saw.  I was rather pleased with the result, people seemed to like it anyway...

Hey, that is really neat and a great idea!

Mim, those are really nice!  The 2nd one looks like it was really hard to do ... took a long time to make.  I love it!

Thank you. It took me about three hours to do the whole thing start to finish, but I had to fiddle with the overlay (the darker beads) until I liked the way it draped and I felt like there were enough beads and no gaps. 

These are really cool, I especially love the first one. You're very talented!  :lol:

Thank you! I've been doing this for a good few years now, so I've had a lot of practice. :) 

Hold on... let me find it....

I couldn't get a good selfie of the unicorn hat before I mailed it, so Nugget was a good model.

Here is sleepy Nuggicorn...

med_gallery_4472_287_103728.jpg

And a slightly more alert, and possibly annoyed Nuggicorn

med_gallery_4472_287_87341.jpg

As I said, she is a very patient model.

• Like 1

mim, i love the first bracelet. the little tube-ish beads (sorry i have no idea what any of this is called) that are sandwiched by the red beads kind of remind me of little bones and it's a cool effect.  

Those tube beads are called bugle beads (I just recently found this out for myself, so don't feel bad). :lol: Thank you! :)

Woo, I don't think I've ever met any dog as awesome as Nugget. I hope she got a treat for helping you. 

Edited by Mim