CrazyBoards.org

Do dishes, run dishwasher, wipe down stove & counters. Got it done about 15 min. ago.

Cleaned my guinea pig, Skrinkle's cage and took out the trash too, about 20 min ago.

clean kitchen

make bed

tidy living room

trash and recycling out

Added: one load of house laundry

I think I'll start editing my original post instead of posting a new one for an update.

Edited by M@ri

I walked my glass to the recycling drop off this morning. Alas, glass can't go in curbside where I live during the week. But I got my walk in this morning and got the glass done.

I *did* get all the cardboard out... can't remember if I posted that already or not.

Tonight's goal is to sweep and mop the kitchen and bathroom.

Maintain house
Clean bathroom
Change bedclothes
Load of personal laundry
Pack 2 boxes
Edited by M@ri

Nice work, M@ri!

I didn't get the floors done last night, but I did get them all done this morning, including the carpet. I vacuumed everything and mopped the wood/tile. Also shook out the bathroom and kitchen rugs.

I am meeting the cable guy at 12:30 to hopefully *FINALLY* have internet at my new place.

At noon, one of my coworkers has graciously offered to help me move a small table/desk from a thrift store into my place.

I don't have anymore people until 3pm, so after cable guy is done, I hope to hit another thrift store or two.

make bed

tidy living room

clean kitchen

pack 2 boxes

EDIT: Wow, I just don't want to leave this flat at all. SO agrees. It's too bad that our neighbors can't move out and that we can't buy it.

Edited by M@ri

make bed

trash out

Pack something... anything.

Added: clean kitchen and generally tidy

Edited by M@ri

Let's try this again:

trash out

dishes

make bed

Added: recycling out, cleaned the bedroom, general tidy

Edited by M@ri

put away dishes

wash dishes

wipe down cupboards and stove top

put away dishes

put away clutter in living room

-round 1

-round 2

-round 3

vacuum living room

wash clothes

dry clothes

fold and put away clothes

make something tasty for dinner

-decide what's for dinner and make a list stir fry and Chinese pancakes

-walk to the store

-prep veggies

-make rice

-make pancakes

I thought it might feel less intimidating if I broke it down into sub-tasks, but it just feels demoralizing to see a long list!

Do the dishes.  In the bathroom.  The kitchen plumbing is having some issues and so is the landlord.   

ETA: Buckets, bathtub, knee and back pain.  Done. 

Edited by fantod

For Monday:

Clean living room

Wipe down bathroom

Scrub up carpet stain

Remove spots from walls

Start packing

Edited by M@ri

Do the dishes.  In the bathroom.  The kitchen plumbing is having some issues and so is the landlord.   

Dang landlord with issues! ha!

Woo, you really kicked that list's butt!

For tomorrow:

Make bed

Pack one box for every room in the house

Edited by M@ri

Dang landlord with issues! ha!

Woo, you really kicked that list's butt!

Yes indeed, Wooster.  Applause!

My landlord suffers some control-freak tendencies.  Calling in a professional plumber must not be done unless it's Old Faithful in here, because a professional plumber would surely damage the building's delicate workings.  :rolleyes:

M@ri, moving sucks at the best of times.   Leaving someplace you like so much is kind of traumatic, or it has been for me anyway.  I'm sorry.  But you're doing a great job with the packing.

Indeed, I did. :)

Here's how dinner turned out...
gallery_4472_287_145046.jpg

Damn, that looks good.  Is that rainbow chard in there?  I don't think I've used it in a stir fry.

I have to make dinner + clean up after, but now I hate all my food.  Thanks Woo.  :P

I have lots of goals. The biggest is to clear off the table for the turtle that is arriving tomorrow. And laundry. 

Instead I'm going to go to tai chi and try again after that. 

Sorry...I just glanced at the title of this thread and got "Your Cleaning Goats."

I could use some cleaning goats. My blue heeler would be thrilled to take care of them in their off hours...