CrazyBoards.org

Sign in to follow this  
Mindslave1

New life. New ideals.

Welcome to the mind of the Mindslave. There are no seat belts or road maps here. Moving on from every past thought, cause it passed, and can no longer affect my present. Looking forward to the next right choice, in an ocean of negative possibility. Hopeful about my future as I find inner peace. Grateful for my pain that molded me the way I am. Reflecting, but not dwelling on my past. Allowing my experience to infect a positive change. By reaching the lives of others as I grow....... Oh yeah...... I'm really reserved.......*snicker*.......hahahahahaha........ Yeah right!

Welcome to Crazyboards, Mindslave.  I ask all new members to read the rules, just so you understand how we operate.

Let us know if we can answer any questions.  Most of the mods don't bite, so it's pretty safe to question things.

olga

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Poetic-Poppy
      Hello,
      I'm new to this forum and it's so big that it's daunting. I'll get the hang of it sooner or later.
      I'm always looking for new ways to connect with my peers and this seems like a good place. 
      I have Schizoaffective Disorder, PTSD, and a learning disability. I'm fortunate to have found a med that works for me. I've been on it for a month and haven't had any hallucinations or delusions in two weeks! Even my depression is getting better. 
      In August I start back to college where I'll learn to be an ASL interpreter. I'm such a nerd that I'm already learning finger spelling and the numbers along with some basic signs. 
    • By sharplittlefingers
      Hello to everyone on CB.
      I found CB in what has been one of the most tumultuous of my 43 years on this earth. I have a long history fighting the black dog and all the darkness that he/she carries with them.  I continue to struggle with self harm and feel the glaring stigma that seems to so easily come when people see a 43 year old man and his scars.  As a part the borderline traits I have recently been diagnosed with (not quite BPD but close if that makes any sense) I fight the emotional upheaval that seems to be occupying more of my life of late.
      In a concerted effort to move forward and fight the good fight I am beginning a DBT Program and working hard to find that path forward.
      I have never had to fight so hard to stay alive but I can say I am still fighting. 
    • By TheSquidKid
      So hi, I guess :I
      My name is The Squid Kid. It's not my real name, just on here. 
      My real name is Henry and I'm 17, and my name my voices gave me is 12. 
      So I hear voices. Some days are good, some voices are good too. But I feel like I've been lapsing out of reality into a world of nightmares  
      I was admitted for a week because I couldn't get a psychiatrist, I built a tower in my backyard, and I tried to stab my mom. Usually I can know if my voices are telling me to do something bad, and I can restrain myself. BUT THAT TIME I COULDN'T D: 
      I now am diagnosed with Psychosis NOS and I think they are leaning towards Schizophrenia
      A bit about my voices:
      Sometimes I hear generic voices, whispers, Siri, Elmo, a pirate, the movie trailer voice guy, and astronauts. Sometimes I hear and see Hindu Gods, and one time I met the real god. I see squids and my cat in places a lot (hence the squid kid name) 
      In order to cope, I make electronic music, wood carving, paintings, (bad) drawings, and I like incense. I want to use drugs but everyone says its a bad idea to keep doing them. 

SO YEAH THATS ME :3 I want to make friends on here who are similarly aged to me :3:3:3:3:3
      :3 the cat rat wants me back :3
    • By JRH2014
      Jennifer here..In Orlando Florida for the second time. The first time I moved here I had a break and was in hosp for 3 days .Got divorced moved to Tampa....Got remarried (many years later),and moved back 2 weeks ago and made it 1 night found myself back in same hospital as 7 years ago!

Anywhoo ...dont want to bore you with the details..
      Im  DX BPD @ 17 PTSD @ 24

Ive been on and off all of it..since I was a teenager.

Battled a nasty H addiction ,and have 12 months clean finally

Im 42 newly married (1 month),and just home from a stay at my local mental hospital.

Came home with seroqul *sp 100 mgs bid

Feel better well I think I do anyway...brain currently wrapped in cotton feeling..

Its good to be here..
      Blessed be!
      J
    • By Ceicbot
      Hi, my name is Ceicbot driven from the fact that i feel like a robot most of the time and my name -Ceicbot

Um, i havent really been diagnosed with anything yet because i just called a psychiatrist an hour ago..but my previous therapist on my campus diagnosed me with Situational PTSD (i add the situation because i am not a veteran so jic)
      but my cutting, anxiety and depression has gotten worse day by day. 

Im looking for a place online because thats currently where i live and the outside world is leaving me feeling more and more empty. 
      I hope to make friends here with like minded people who dont just tell me that "my depression is a chemical unbalance in my brain" which i understand but i just want someone who will sit with me (virtually included) while we work out its evil evil symptoms. 

Im super nice and also shy (in IRL) so i hope to be just a great friend back to you