CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
anon0422

Is your psychosis more hallucinations or delusions?

I have both, I think the delusions cause more trouble. Hallucinations - visual (see people mainly); and voices. Delusions - very boring, paranoia, think I am being watched, followed, that there are cameras in my home. People trying to get to get into my home, or they have been in it. Lately feel like I am being monitored, computer hacked, etc. The thing is, although one part of me knows the delusions aren't real, they feel very real and cause fear and anxiety and other emotions. At the same time who would want to follow me or film me or monitor me?

I have both, I think the delusions cause more trouble. Hallucinations - visual (see people mainly); and voices. Delusions - very boring, paranoia, think I am being watched, followed, that there are cameras in my home. People trying to get to get into my home, or they have been in it. Lately feel like I am being monitored, computer hacked, etc. The thing is, although one part of me knows the delusions aren't real, they feel very real and cause fear and anxiety and other emotions. At the same time who would want to follow me or film me or monitor me?

^^ Exactly ... this is me too.

The hallucinations really mess with me, but the delusions are even worse.

Severe delusional document writing, based off of the voices in my head so hallucinations. So both for me. Hallucinations + Delusions, while medicated on Antipsychotic medication latuda and off. Pdoc and I are just now trying to put a stop to it.

In the past I only told my old pdocs about my severe paranoia and perceptual difficulties and negative symptoms that got me a SZA diagnosis.

Now my current pdoc is aware of it all hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, perceptual difficulties, negative symptoms, etc...etc...

My current diagnosis is SZA...

^^ Exactly ... this is me too.

Yep I agree, this is me too.

I strictly do not hallucinate. All i have are delusions. They are extremely complex and strange though. I had one called cash in the attic where if i saw a box i had to empty out and document it's contents completely. I had another that was a false memory that i was adopted off an indian reservation at 4 years old because i was the product of nuclear dna infusion and was part coyote. I am not even a native american.

I have a question. How come no one talks about false memories? I do not hallucinate at all but i have two things delusions and false memories. Some of my delusions i know aren't real but others i physically feel as a memory that happened years ago.

and on meds i have come to realize they never happened either.

Edited by kyliewylie