CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kat209

Hello ^_^

Hi, I've been here for a couple days already but I've just been kind of looking around. lol I really like the site so far and I've finally got the courage to introduce myself. I was diagnosed bipolar 2 when I was 15 or 16 can't quite remember. It was after my grandma had pased away though she was a big part of my life I kind of lost it and dropped out of high school and tried to kill myself. I was on meds for a couple years decided to get off of them for a few years. then...

November 2nd 2012 I was rear ended by a drunk driver going over 60mph. I was at a complete stop at a stop sign he pushed the trunk of my car into my back seat. I remember bracing myself and pushing the gas peddle as hard as I could. My rib broke and punctured my Spleen and my spleen burst. The doctor said that if it would have taken them 5 more minutes to get me out of the car I wouldnt have made it.

So since then I refused to go back to the doctor until recently well, until I couldnt handle the pain and depression/manic mood swings anymore. I was ripping my family apart. Things arent the best but they'll get better. I came here to try and find more support and friends of a type of community that understands what I'm going through. I really think I found that place I'm glad I was looking up one of my meds on google. lol

Kat, welcome to Crazyboards.

That accident sounds horrific!  I'm glad you survived.  It sounds like you have had a really difficult time of it in your life, and I hope we can help you with some support and information.

Don't be afraid to contact a mod if you have any questions.  We don't bite.  Much. :)

I'm glad you found us.

olga

Thank you I'm glad I'm still here as well I have a daughter as well who will be 4 in October thankfully she wasn't in the car. The accident landed me in the hospital for 5 days. I'm now doing physical therapy for it. thank you for your warming welcome I don't bite much either ;-)