CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
crazypsychic_iq

i have a high iq (genius) + psychic powers.?

Hey all,

I'm here to say what I am and can do but because I am here also is because someone may have said to me that I have personality problem?, but they're full of crap.

Anyway,

A group of people i hang out with were talking about IQ's and how some people in the world are geniuse's. anyway, i know i  am genius and have the IQ of like above 190, but at very least 160.

anyway it came to be that I have psychic powers.

as they were talking, I put my two hands on both sides of my head and could mind read them and look at them in a snooty way.

--

so I come here to crazyboards because I am crazy. but i'm not crazy because i know i have a high iq. but i have super social anxity and crazy ocd.

what i do?

I've had my IQ tested extensively and I'm wondering, how do you know that yours is above 160? It's extremely hard to determine high IQs with any degree of certainty, and standard IQ tests are only valid up to around 150.

Who told you that you have a personality problem?

I don't think high intelligence gives you psychic powers.

There's no reason to lock this topic, but I'm going to move it to the Introduction forum where it belongs.

Welcome to Crazyboards, psychic genius.

olga

I don't know why, but this thread is just cracking me up. Hoping it gets moved and not locked...

Yeah because I sense your taking about 80mg of prozac. and because your on the high dosage you lacgh at more things.

I also sense your taking Abilify (an antipsychotic) but all antipsychotics decrease laughter and stop all fun/pleasure/stop everything/stop brain from functioning. WAIT but now I see that Abilify is a dopamine agoinst too. so it helps you laucugh.

I don't know why, but this thread is just cracking me up. Hoping it gets moved and not locked...

Yeah because I sense your taking about 80mg of prozac. and because your on the high dosage you lacgh at more things.

I also sense your taking Abilify (an antipsychotic) but all antipsychotics decrease laughter and stop all fun/pleasure/stop everything/stop brain from functioning. WAIT but now I see that Abilify is a dopamine agoinst too. so it helps you laucugh.

LOL, what??? And why won't you answer my question about the IQ score? It's a simple and innocent question. How do you know your IQ is over 160?

LOL, what??? And why won't you answer my question about the IQ score? It's a simple and innocent question. How do you know your IQ is over 160?

i know my iq is that because I got it tested,

but overall I can use my psychictic powers anyways to test on my brain and my iq is 160 and i belive my iq is 160.

So you got your IQ tested...may I ask what test you took?

i tested my iq self.

my iq is 160_

im a genious

Oh, now I understand! You're a troll!

A troll is someone who has an IQ of 160 and can't spell "genius".

My friend did something stupid and texted me saying "I'm a genious!" and didn't know it was misspelled. So after that, whenever we did anything really stupid, we'd call ourselves "a genius with an O"

Best thing to happen to this place since "standard knowledge."

This is better. 

One of the side effects of me reading the words "standard knowledge" is excessive and maybe unreasonable irritability. I actually got a headache twice. I also don't think that person was a troll. This one...quite probably.