CrazyBoards.org

I'm not a psychic, but I'll try to be interesting anyway.

Neither am I a genius, sadly. This is probably not going to make any sense if the other thread dies. Oh well. 

Anyway - hi, my name's not actually Tabassum, I have way too many diagnoses (autism, dyspraxia, depression, anxiety and a pending diagnosis of BED) and I came across this forum by accident while Googling 'delusions which I know aren't real'. As well as being completely batshit, I'm also a 19-year-old Pakistani British person, Sociology & Politics student, and general disappointment to my parents. 

So, um, yeah. Hi.

I've been a general disappointment to my parents for longer than you've been alive! :D

Welcome to Crazy Boards. 

Well, I'm sure I'll catch up to you eventually.  :lol:

Thank you!

This is my new favorite thread. :) Welcome!

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

HI! I love this thread! :D

Welcome to CB. 

Yeah, it's a pretty cool thread if I do say so myself.  :cool:  Thank you!

Hi!

Ahhh.... Yes disappointing parents.... I do that too.

I get quite emotional about that sometimes.

And not being psychic has quite a few pluses. Knowing what people really think... Sounds like torture... Looking at the facade people present can be hard enough.

Hey!

Honestly, I'd be concerned if you hadn't ever disappointed your parents. I'm pretty sure everyone does that, like, at least fifty times.

Apparently the psychic genius in the other thread can only activate their powers by putting both hands on the sides of their head and looking at their victims in a snooty way, so I imagine that you could basically ignore people's thoughts if you wanted to. Seems like a pretty decent superpower if I ever wanted to be a weird head-holding creep, I guess.

Welcome to Crazyboards.  Sit down and pour yourself a cup of tea.

olga

I am fancying a cup of tea right now, so this seems like a great idea. Thanks, olga.

Welcome!

Thanks!

Yeah, there's some lovely exceptions of course, but CB *does* tend to collect those who carry multiple diagnoses. I have three official co-morbid diagnoses, and then the anxiety squirrels and the OCD which are *linked* to the big-three diagnoses but can also flare on their own, and the sensory processing disorder isn't formally diagnosed at ALL but the pdoc and I presume I have issues with that too given, y'know, symptoms. Oh and the ADHD + autism thing. ...

Aaaaanyway, welcome to the CrazyBoards. Where someone invariably will know what you mean. Usually. Okay I'm biased. But still.

Yeah, there's some lovely exceptions of course, but CB *does* tend to collect those who carry multiple diagnoses. I have three official co-morbid diagnoses, and then the anxiety squirrels and the OCD which are *linked* to the big-three diagnoses but can also flare on their own, and the sensory processing disorder isn't formally diagnosed at ALL but the pdoc and I presume I have issues with that too given, y'know, symptoms. Oh and the ADHD + autism thing. ...

Aaaaanyway, welcome to the CrazyBoards. Where someone invariably will know what you mean. Usually. Okay I'm biased. But still.

Yeah, I did realise that after lurking around here some more. It's actually pretty relieving so see that there are so many people with more diagnoses than some people have had trips to the doctor's in the first place. In an "at least I'm not the only one who has all these awkward, painful secrets and weird shit happening to them! :D " kind of way.

Oh, and thank you. :)