CrazyBoards.org

My soul was hallowed out and taken away. It is gone. I don't know where it went or who took it. It might have been stolen. I don't know if I can ever get it back. 

One person goes to school. Another person goes to group therapy. Another person lives at home. 

Do you ever feel like you are in one universe when you fall asleep and then you wake up in a parallel universe?

I have aged 100 years. I feel old. My eyes are stiff. My bones crack. 

Have any of you lost your souls? ...... 

Someone here lost her soul. I am pretty sure that I have one (although I'm told that what it actually is is my morality. Apparently those are not the same thing - I feel that they are). Her/our soul was stolen during a sexual assault.

I've been told that they grow back, that they are not lost forever.

Just my thoughts.... You can't lose a soul, either you have one or you don't.  If you have one, then you can never lose it. It is always connected to you through a thread, even when its not in the body. thats what i believe. Maybe you need to find a way to get it inside of you again, im sure its not so far away. I hope you feel better soon.

I am sorry to hear that, Rosie. That must have been very difficult. 

Chimako, as long as you don't feel like you are missing anything, then that is good. ^^

Forstyrra, thank you. I don't have much hope for feeling better, but I will see what I can do.

Everything I used to be is gone. I feel hollow and drained. I don't know how a pdoc is supposed to help fix that. 

Thanks, I don't know if I believe in souls in a spiritual way ( I am agnostic/atheist), but to me, a soul is what makes you who you are. It is what makes you tick, in my opinion. My identity is gone. 

Thank you for the idea about it being a negative symptom. I will bring that up to my pdoc and tdoc. That is definitely a possibility. 

Edited by InfiniteInsanity