CrazyBoards.org

Clonazapem

• 3 months later...

In the beginning it kind of slowed me down, but that wore off the longer I took it.  Now it keeps me steadily calm (to the extent that it can for me), with xanax for breakthrough anxiety.

Not wanting to do anything is usually a sign of depression for me, not because of the klonopin though.

I was going to say, I think not wanting to do anything is more likely your illness than the klonopin. However, klonopin does make *some* people depressed. If you are worried that might be happening to you, you need to discuss it with your pdoc. Please do not taking your prescription until you have talked to her or him.

• 4 months later...

I was going to say, I think not wanting to do anything is more likely your illness than the klonopin. However, klonopin does make *some* people depressed. If you are worried that might be happening to you, you need to discuss it with your pdoc. Please do not taking your prescription until you have talked to her or him.

Hey guys, yeah I just wanted to reply to you about the klonopin...it does make my mind a little foggy and makes me feel a little tired. The lazyness part was due to the concerta dosage I was taking. once my doctor increased the dosage to 27mg i felt a lot better. I am doing much better at work, and throughout my day.

Thanks all!