CrazyBoards.org

I moved to this city 3 yrs ago to be close to my son.i had trouble getting to meet potential friends. I only have 2 friend which I don't see that often. I went to. High school with them.

Anyway I like to go to the movies on Tuesday because it is $2 popcorn day. Last week I got a pedi after the movie. I chatted with a women, probably 10yrs older than I. We chatted during the pedi and she likes to go to the movie but hates to go alone. She gave me her phone number and today I call her and now we are going to the movie this week.

I actually reached out and called instead of avoiding the interaction! This is a first for me. I actually did it!

That's awesome!

I've never had a mani or pedi, I'm too embarrassed by my nail chewing (hands) habit, and my weird toes (when you've been horseback riding for 20 years, you tend to break them a lot) It sounds relaxing. And a good way to meet people!

I hope you guys have a blast at the movies. What are you going to see? $2 popcorn sounds amazing. 

That's awesome!

I've never had a mani or pedi, I'm too embarrassed by my nail chewing (hands) habit, and my weird toes (when you've been horseback riding for 20 years, you tend to break them a lot) It sounds relaxing. And a good way to meet people!

I hope you guys have a blast at the movies. What are you going to see? $2 popcorn sounds amazing. 

Pedi's are awesome, and you shouldn't worry about what your feet look like. Even if the cosmetologist is thinking, "OMG, What ugly feet!" she isn't going to say it to you. Plus, it really isn't something worth getting upset about. She may say something among her co-workers if your feet are really bashed, but they aren't going to march out and cry, "San has horrible feet!"