CrazyBoards.org

Nick Cannon Defends Amanda Bynes

Good on him...even though something about Nick Cannon rubs me the wrong way.I heard some idiots on the radio talking about Amanda Bynes and that she is looking to or is (not sure) studying psychology to pursue a career in the field. The people on the radio joked that she needs a psychologist to study her, instead of her studying psychology.I'm so used to hearing stupid shit like that, so I kinda forgot about it until I read this.I don't know much about Amanda but I wish her all the best.

I just saw on the news that Amanda involuntarily admitted to the psych ward this weekend

^^Here is a link about it and how it went down:

Link removed.  Don't post that shit here.  It's none of our business.

Sorry about that ... I just googled "amanda bynes" and it was the first link that came up.  Won't do it again.

If you guys feel you must discuss this, please don't post links that say stuff you'd mind having made public if you were in her shoes.

I just saw on the news that Amanda involuntarily admitted to the psych ward this weekend

^^Here is a link about it and how it went down:

Link removed.  Don't post that shit here.  It's none of our business.

Sorry about that ... I just googled "amanda bynes" and it was the first link that came up.  Won't do it again.

Sorry, I've just been beyond disgusted with the way this is being handled in the media.