CrazyBoards.org

-insert witty topic title here-

Hi there :)

I'm Mia, 20 years old, from the UK. I was a student up until recently, but dropped out to become a full time crazy. Translation: My anxiety and depression made me unable to pass my first year twice in a row, and I can't afford to rack up another £10k+ of debt for a third failed year.

I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety in March 2013, but I suspect I have struggled with both from around 13. I struggle with disordered eating, (I can't say I have an eating disorder, because I don't think I do and it's a bit scary to admit it...) usually binging and restricting, but am currently going through a phase of 'normal' eating.

I found this site after googling how to self harm safely. I've been struggling with strong urges to self harm over the past few days, and am quite scared of these urges. Other than cautious cat scratches, I haven't injured myself since April 2013 when I ended up with stitches and being hospitalised overnight. This was an effing awful experience that I don't want to repeat, but I currently feel like I'm without a coping mechanism so think it's probably only going to be so long until it happens again.

I'm a bit nerdy, spend most of my time playing video games, sleeping, eating junk food and getting paid to take my clothes off for strangers on the internet.

So, that's me in a nutshell. Hello!

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I'm sorry it took so long to greet you---I think I wasn't around much yesterday.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand.  I hope you like hanging out here.

olga

• 3 weeks later...