CrazyBoards.org

Name a Success You Had Today/Recently!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went to see the Pope in the city this weekend. I stood ten feet from His Holiness and got a pope doll. I was significantly less socially awkward and even prayed the rosary with a few other women. I

I redid my terrerium, it's beautiful and green. Prepping for winter.

I really want to make a terrerium, I may hit you up someday for tips!

I committed to and followed through (both of these are successes for me, I rarely do the first and when I do the first, the second rarely happens) helping prepare and serve breakfast at the soup kitchen. 

Got the provigil refilled. 

(long story short ... I called ahead to give them a heads up to let them know of the quantity I'd need in a few days when I call to refill, and I was told it was on back-order for 2-3 weeks. And the thing is, they weren't going to do anything about it until I said," well what should I do? "  I asked if they could get some from another pharmacy etc. Then I call back and they said they have a few pills to buy some extra time ... and I'm thinking WTH?  So finally I was told that they would try ordering from another manufacturer.  I mean, why the hell didn't they just do that in the first place when the company they normally use said it was on back-order?  What about all the other people on provigil?  You know?

I redid my terrerium, it's beautiful and green. Prepping for winter.

I really want to make a terrerium, I may hit you up someday for tips

They are super easy, depending where you live there is a good time and a bad time. Needs to be built before winter hits or the raw materials are hard to find, for free anyway. I would love to help

I've brushed my teeth 5x a week (every work morning) for three full weeks. It's probably been years since I've brushed that consistently. It's a big one for me!

I cooked my food and washed my dishes both last night and this morning. I haven't been able to do that in quite some time.