CrazyBoards.org
Sign in to follow this  
writehellarandomshiny

Name a Success You Had Today/Recently!

A success today was taking a bath without having to get out in the middle of it to use the toilet.

My success was getting my mother to take me to an appt on Friday.  (She wasn't happy about it, but I did it).

I finished de-cluttering my kitchen!

Congratulations, Raven!

(and hey, if there's any place it's safe to be a hoarder, it's here)

Rowan, that's great!

melissa, i hear that; asking for help from people can be so stressful.

i am holding shit together, taking care of cat and more or less taking care of myself. 

My family and my sister's family, and I all got along for 3 days, no fighting or anything.  I mean it wasn't an "I love you" visit, it was just much much better than it has ever been in a smaller house.

I finally scrubbed the kitchen sink and dusted the whole kitchen.  It's been at least a few months (probably more) since I'd done it last.

Being asked to look after my cousin's 2 little ones, Ella (2 years) and Robin (6 months) is a real success for me.

In my experience it is unusual to be offered a job without even looking for it so I felt really excited and my confidence improved a lot.

I will be taking care of them for 3 days each week, from the end of September onwards  

I finally found a present for my nephew's birthday.  He is turning 12, and I had no idea what to get.  Found a game I think he might like.

I found a new pair of my eyeglass frames (discontinued for several years) on eBay for $25. Marked down from $118. YEAH!!

I went to see the Pope in the city this weekend. I stood ten feet from His Holiness and got a pope doll.

I was significantly less socially awkward and even prayed the rosary with a few other women. I totally kept my cool when we wandered around center city for a solid hour in the middle of the night, completely lost, when my feet were killing me and I missed my medications. I wasn't bothered by the crowd of an estimated two million people. I just felt less autistic. But those awful OCD thoughts crept back during the second half of Mass.

• Like 1

I went to see the Pope in the city this weekend. I stood ten feet from His Holiness and got a pope doll.

I was significantly less socially awkward and even prayed the rosary with a few other women. I totally kept my cool when we wandered around center city for a solid hour in the middle of the night, completely lost, when my feet were killing me and I missed my medications. I wasn't bothered by the crowd of an estimated two million people. I just felt less autistic. But those awful OCD thoughts crept back during the second half of Mass.

I hid in my North Philly residence. Big crowd + inability to escape = no thank you! I've been watching him speak on TV, though. He's amazing. I'm glad you went, it must have been incredible to be so close to him! :) 

I managed to rack up 99 XP out of my daily goal of 30 XP on Duolingo on Saturday. At least, I THINK it was Saturday. 

I was successful in asking my mom to make these mini blueberry cheesecakes.  I kept asking and finally she made them a couple days ago, and will bring me some on Thursday.