CrazyBoards.org

Hi there

Hi, I'm Opal and I've been through some quite traumatic events in my life these past few years. I believe I suffer from pure O ocd and psychosis, although I've been only been diagnosed as paranoid schizoophrenic- a diagnosis I'm not completely certain about. I hope that I can be open about my battle with mental illness without judgement and harassement as I have been in the past on another forum. I also hope to heal and recover with the help and support of the community here, which I've observed to be quite open minded, welcoming and very supportive.

Welcome to Crazy Boards Opal! It is a really great community where we can offer and receive support and encouragement. I guess there's always the risk of judgement and harassment but I have not seen much of it and can honestly say that the moderators and admin staff here take no nonsense from any members behaving inappropriately and deal with it immediately.  I hope you find CB to be as beneficial as I do