CrazyBoards.org

Anyone here get bored, but at the same time not want to do anything? I've been finding myself in this predicament a lot lately in-between course work. I'm thinking maybe a job will help, if I can manage. The old me before episode #2 would have been constantly busy and find things and people to hang out with. The new me wants to sit on Google all day and maybe make a trip to the gas station :( Smh. I guess I will get use to this..

When I'm extremely bored all the time, it's usually a sign that I am to some degree depressed. But like others, it's a most-of-the-time thing for me too. I see it as a consequence of being on disability. No job, no school, no social life etc. 

When I'm extremely bored all the time, it's usually a sign that I am to some degree depressed. But like others, it's a most-of-the-time thing for me too. I see it as a consequence of being on disability. No job, no school, no social life etc. 

I guess it could be depression. I am schizoaffective so it could just be the lack of pleasure in life associated with it too. It also could be the Latuda (this stuff is potent at just 20mg), but i'm stable so I don't really want to drop the Latuda. I too thought it might be environmental (not working, no social life, health issues), but somehow I feel if I was employed and had a social life, you still would have to drag me places. Maybe that's what I need. Somone to drag me places lol!

I also am approaching 30 (most of my 20's I was in and out of hospitals), and I also wonder if its age related? Like maybe I am just getting older and like to do less. 

Edited by dnautics