CrazyBoards.org

Hi everyone!

Hello, my name is Elisa and I joined the forum I feel a bit late. I am 24 years old. I have ADHD- Combined Type and GAD plus Major Depressive Disorder. I am a huge gamer plus computer geek, I repair and tinker with computers in my spare time. I also have pets, 1 bearded dragon, 1 fat tail gecko and 2 leopard geckos. I love reptiles! 

I currently am in college for a Bachelor's in Information Technology. Its a bit challenging but I always seem to make it through.

2 years ago, I suffered from Post Concussion Syndrome and recovered fully 8 months later. I still however suffer from Occipital Neuralgia.

I also code for fun. I look forward to meeting everyone! 

- Elisa

Hi Elisa, welcome. Nice to meet you!

There's lots of boards here I think you'd would be able to utilize! everything from Anxiety, to depression, to Neurological, to Technology threads  ^_^ Also love to see pictures of your lovely reptiles in the Whatever threads during pet discussions! I've never been much of a reptile person myself, TBH...I much prefer rodents  :P (Ive had MANY fancy rats, as well as different kinds of mice).

And I'm glad you recovered fully from the concussion, but sorry to hear you still have the lingering Neuralgia! I hope you are able to find relief?