CrazyBoards.org

i was triggered so bad last night.

so i was kind of talking to this one guy a little while ago, we'll call him "D", and i invited him to come hang out with me and my older sister as he usually did. he never showed up or answered my calls, and then i found out like a week ago that he has a new girlfriend. that's not the bad part though. before i continue with this story, i have to explain that my sister is obese and very insecure with herself (although she doesn't do anything to change it.. but that's not the point). last night, i was drinking at my sister's house with a few of her friends, including a really cute guy i was really connecting with. she asked me to invite D over, and i had to explain that i still haven't heard from him and i figured out that he started dating this girl we saw him with not too long ago. my sister's response? "oh yeah, sorry babe, he found a skinny girl." 

now, i can't eat nomatter how hard i try. my mind is telling me not to until someone shows genuine attraction to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is more to do with your sister being insecure than it is with anything weight related. It sounds to me like she is lashing out from insecurity and trying to make you feel bad to make herself feel better.

last night, i was drinking at my sister's house with a few of her friends, including a really cute guy i was really connecting with. 

If you were connecting with this other guy, obviously you aren't unattractive at all; I'm going to guess that if you wanted to connect with another guy, or wanted to go meet someone to date/hang out with, you could do that.

I'm sorry you ended up triggered. Are you doing any better now that it's been several days?