CrazyBoards.org

hyper sensitivity in bi polar an advantage?

Hey community aren't we some crazy competitive power hungry humans?  By this I mean, I am bi polar, also to mention schizophrenic, so I guess they got together and called it schizoaffective.  I went thru a spell where my lithium serum level dipped. Honestly I was still doing my normal day to day routines, running, basketball, diet, nutrition, studying exercise physiology.  And at some point the people I live with, just claimed there was something amiss in my behavior.  And I took it to heart.  I resent that.  My family member was imposing his sanity vs mine basically...  No debate because when one uses those psychological tactics you become the victim and they create a mental image of your wellness and slam it to the ground.  Well I did find out I was .4 on my lithium below therapeutic level.   

Ok who is to blame, who is the saner than thou judge judging all of us anyway?  Jesus and the judgement?  Allah and his madmen?  I'm a science freak.  I know it is by means of immune system that biological organisms communicate.  That is what we can call body language.  Well my knowledge there is just scratching the surface same goes for the most advanced scientists undergoing the same study of our immune systems.  What is a scientific study?  When you can do your own online, come to the conclusion by your self, rely on your own derived answers.  Not someone else.  That basically what religion is.  Unified psychosis.  Splendid. Look I am not the only one recognizing all of these changes. Occurring around the world.  Human behavior is changing, bible prophecy is synchronizing with the media.  The elites want this to play out.  Hey!  You alright over there?  

Truth is evolution.  In my theory all of us so called crazy people were born with a gene, not necessarily a bad one, I like to look at mine as an advantage in the field.  I am familiar with my hypersensitivity which heightens my physical senses I combine my knowledge of it with the use of lithium carbonate.   I saw Kevin Richardson the lion whisperer's interview and if you take his advice to heart.  That is a man who communes with 400lb lions in their natural habitat.  If we don't come in touch with our wildlife majestic 400lb lions, majestic 1500lb Grizzly bears won't roam this earth no more.  Numbers will decrease into extinction because of our rampant increase in population, and environmental lack of resources.  Thus the change so called Obama is mentioning.  If your up to the news.  He wants this change so doom won't happen.  New world order, but of what?  If your up to the hip hop culture Alicia Keys is well aware of this whole societal impact.  "We are here".  "Stop being so competitive". "You can say anything you feel".  It is not illegal to shout out your feelings.  But be considerate of your fellow beings.  But the law of the jungle is still there, it just has a little more concrete in it.     

LWD.... 

Bipolar illness and Schizophrenia are not caused by a single gene. There are markers on several chromosomes. The more markers you have, the more prone you are to mental illness (genetic loading). But there is still a "nurture" element, not everyone who shares the same genome has bipolar illness.

I'm not sure what the point of your post is. Preaching and science don't really mesh. You might want to try explaining instead of instructing.

"You can say anything you feel". 

Not really, not without judgement.

It is not illegal to shout out your feelings.

It *kind of* is when you have MI and are around other people ... I mean sure, shout out your feelings, but if I was to do that in a public place I can almost guarantee you the police would be called.

Sometimes when someone calls your behavior a little "amiss" you may not be aware of what you're actually doing to cause them concern.  When in the midst of mania, I can beilieve all sorts of strange things and my logic becomes impaired but I don't see it, it takes someone else pointing it out to me for me to even realize that my behavior is "off"  It's not necessarily about imposing a persons definition of 'sanity' but more a realization that your behaviors are changing and your thought process appears altered from what it normally is. 

And to be honest, your post makes me question whether you're in a manic phase.  Or drinking as larali pointed out above :)

I mean no offense and I hope none is taken.  I am bipolar myself and have experienced distortions of thought and how I interpret your post is that you're not thinking clearly because of how you jump from topic to topic sometimes in midsentance, and make several statements about science and religion that are a bit distorted at best.  The meaning of your post is unclear to those of us reading it, and while I understand most of where you're going with the thought, I find much of the connections you make to be a little illogical.  I'm not making value judgements here for I understand what it's like to be ill, I'm just pointing out that judging soley by the content of your post that your thought process is a little distorted and that you may want to address this with your doctor.

This may piss you off, but I am speaking from a level of concern.  I care.  And I hope others get better.  And I hope you get better.  Hell, I hope I'll get better.  I hope you can take this as someone trying to express a concern and not as someone trying to impose their version of sanity onto you.

Good luck in your efforts at getting well.

Bipolar illness and Schizophrenia are not caused by a single gene. There are markers on several chromosomes. The more markers you have, the more prone you are to mental illness (genetic loading). But there is still a "nurture" element, not everyone who shares the same genome has bipolar illness.

I'm not sure what the point of your post is. Preaching and science don't really mesh. You might want to try explaining instead of instructing.

Your instructing me to explain.  Chromosome you did not teach us anything, you just parroted info.  When you can teach others to learn in depth about chromosomes you are actually investing your time in explaining.  But your not for science therefore the train stops here.  Go parrot your religion and how religion treats your symptoms you waffle cake.     

Edited by LWD

Not sure what you are saying.  Are you drinking?  (I am :D)

I am very competitive and hypersensitive.  To a fault.  They don't necessarily mesh well.

Why would you ask if I'm drinking?  Is my text not clear??  where am I not concise?  You should't be drinking but you know your own liquor.  Every body is hardwired scientifically to be competitive I'm explaining that is what evolution teaches if you have at least half a neuron firing.  

"You can say anything you feel". 

Yes reality judges you not others because others get judged by reality.  Confusing but if your a genius you'd understand that quote.  Alicia Keys was simply stating that to say anything you feel, meaning to express yourself any way you feel, not say ABSOLUTELY anything your perversion can think of.  You folks fail in your mind first without EVEN TRYING...  saner than thou religios pawns all of you... not even one smart atheist on this board??  This board is LAME.  Convince me to stay and keep my personality, or this is my last post.  My patience with christians, muslims, will not bring peace to the new world order Obama is organizing... There fore the only LOGICAL Ithing for this world you all live in is to accept mankinds best attempts for a logical sane world order. Truth be told... My meds are straight you sheep keep relapsing.   Moderator peace out sorry for violating this unique cluster you got going but WE as a commuity have to Step up to congress for better treatments and the whole world needs to shift into developing better medicine for OUR ailments..

It is not illegal to shout out your feelings.

You are are perfect of example of a sheep today in human society.  I s*** you not in the right manner.  I can into walmart, dunkin donuts, the streets anywhere.  SAY IT AND SAY IT LOUD, but you ppl don't have the balls I got.  I'm at optimal testosterone when I walk before a pharmacy people put there heads down in respect to listen to what I have to think.  My hypersensitivy and intelligence rules over you sheeplings too afraid to claim your own confidence.   I am gone.

Edited by LWD

Sometimes when someone calls your behavior a little "amiss" you may not be aware of what you're actually doing to cause them concern.  When in the midst of mania, I can beilieve all sorts of strange things and my logic becomes impaired but I don't see it, it takes someone else pointing it out to me for me to even realize that my behavior is "off"  It's not necessarily about imposing a persons definition of 'sanity' but more a realization that your behaviors are changing and your thought process appears altered from what it normally is. 

And to be honest, your post makes me question whether you're in a manic phase.  Or drinking as larali pointed out above :)

I mean no offense and I hope none is taken.  I am bipolar myself and have experienced distortions of thought and how I interpret your post is that you're not thinking clearly because of how you jump from topic to topic sometimes in midsentance, and make several statements about science and religion that are a bit distorted at best.  The meaning of your post is unclear to those of us reading it, and while I understand most of where you're going with the thought, I find much of the connections you make to be a little illogical.  I'm not making value judgements here for I understand what it's like to be ill, I'm just pointing out that judging soley by the content of your post that your thought process is a little distorted and that you may want to address this with your doctor.

This may piss you off, but I am speaking from a level of concern.  I care.  And I hope others get better.  And I hope you get better.  Hell, I hope I'll get better.  I hope you can take this as someone trying to express a concern and not as someone trying to impose their version of sanity onto you.

Good luck in your efforts at getting well.

BLAH BLAH BLAH what did you say?  You MrBipolar are "Saner than thou".  Stop it buddy you don't know my past history of recovery therefore you have absolutely no knowledge to comment.  I am a veteran of 12 years recovery.  Over the past 10 years I've been hospitalized 8 times.   It's been 5 years since my last hospitalization.  No offense taken.  

Edited by LWD

While I agree that religious belief is mass psychosis (socially accepted)...you do sound like you could do with a med adjustment or a visit to your pdoc.  And this highly hostile thing doesn't play well here.  Neither does insulting other people, or their beliefs.  It's called RESPECT.

Not sure what you are saying.  Are you drinking?  (I am :D)

I am very competitive and hypersensitive.  To a fault.  They don't necessarily mesh well.

Why would you ask if I'm drinking?  Is my text not clear??  where am I not concise?  You should't be drinking but you know your own liquor.  Every body is hardwired scientifically to be competitive I'm explaining that is what evolution teaches if you have at least half a neuron firing.

No, it really isn't.

Your instructing me to explain.  Chromosome you did not teach us anything, you just parroted info.  When you can teach others to learn in depth about chromosomes you are actually investing your time in explaining.  But your not for science therefore the train stops here.  Go parrot your religion and how religion treats your symptoms you waffle cake.     

My suggesting you be clearer wounds your psychic boo-boos? After reading your out of line and nasty answers, I'm curious as to whether you can still redeem yourself if you stop acting like such a swollen prick. It's happened in the past.

I am expecting you to offer and provide the knowledge, not make people ask for you to please teach (instruct) it to them. And it does seem your own training is not more in depth than having read a couple of books.

You're an ass. You think moderators on here are anti-science? And to flail back at me,  you use a fragment of a sentence with the word "chromosome" in it? I'm sure you're aware it's missing parts of speech, of course, because you are that good.

Or do you think my user name is Chromosome? That would make me laugh. Uproariously.

Are we supposed to glean knowledge from that kind of sloppiness, or even understand you clearly? Because so far the answer looks like no.

It sure is telling that you are responding to people so hostility. I look forward to watching your "development."

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! You cheese blintz. *snort*

Well, your response to my comments or anybody else's comments didn't do anything to convince me that you are entirely well.  I admit I don't know your history, but I specifically said that my response was directed at your statements not in any way implying that I know anything about you.  I, for your information, have worked professionally in mental health for fifteen years, and was diagnosed a little over ten years ago.  I am speaking from personal and professional experience.  I have worked with thousands of patients and the comments you made in your initial post are evidence of distorted thought process.  That's based entirely on your comments, nothing else.  However many times you've been hospitalized or how long it's been since your last hospitalization (but I do congratulate you on your success at staying out of the hospital) is irrelevant.  I was addressing your logic (or lack of) in your statements.  The comments of others have shown that they at least show a similar concern.  I only said anything because I believe you may be (and indeed are) unaware of how your statements sound to others and that you may lack the insight to see the flaws in your logic.

Your hostile attitude doesn't help your case any.  I expect you will dismiss out of hand these comments as well as my last statement.  Oh, well.

Yes, if you're so intelligent why don't you look up the difference between "your" and "you're."  Drives me nuts seeing those two misused.  

You do indeed seem hypersensitive (as in, everything hurts your feelings... you are a whiny asshole who attacks others and calls anyone who respectfully disagrees with your flawed logic "sheep").  I agree that you seem symptomatic.  

Well I want to go by the guidelines of the site, it's just that disobeying causes more dialog.  You all are dumbed down.  That is just my opinion.  I don't need to prove myself because I am not weak.  All I've witnessed here was futile back n forths which equate to zero.  I'm the type of person who can tell you things you never had a clue about.  I've been banned from other sites, because the less censorship, the more reaction from the people.  Mainstream Artists, cops, governance of behavior.  I'd rather be my animal self.  And religion doesn't think we're animals, like their s*** doesn't stink.  I start movements for the people.  Positive ones teaching people how to protect themselves from their own behavior.  Police brutality on the mentally ill sickens me.  I have respect and compassion.  I don't need the Dalai Lama to teach me that.  All I can sense is bickering.  I'm am sooo far past that.  I don't give out info unless I know the listeners aren't going to take me for a trip and profess their idiotic beliefs.  Jeez chill out, mentally I can run a thousand laps beyond any of you.  I will never tell you how or why.  Don't tell me what you've done.  Means nothing.  Don't boast to me your intelligence, unless I deem it intelligent enough to respond to.  This thread was geared towards HPS.  Then the childish onslaught began and I don't know where this thing is anymore.  You got people saying, dude I'm saner than you, your not well you need med adjustment lol.  You earthlings think that is going to affect anybodies self esteem.  I could crush your self esteem, and I enjoy doing it, call me a psychopath but some people just need a good ass whipping.   Y'all are actually showing your selves and not even know your susceptibility.  We must not go that negative route period.  We must aim to support each other despite our need for power, dominance and other lovely things that humans strive for.  In a sense it is nonsensical to form a sentence in that context.  Doesn't help anyone.  Good day I'm insane, without my meds and you are too so lets agree not to talk back, since it escalates to negativity everytime.  Physically or mentally the bullying must stop.  This is a great resource, for all walks of mentally ill people.  Change our attitudes.  No need for boasting, ok you have 15 years medical experience, I have 12 years in recovery.  We can start from there.  If you notice anyone bringing anyone down.  Realize it's WE that we're all about not I.    This is a community.  Save your insults, cruelty for yourself shame on you.  Thanks