CrazyBoards.org

I've got to have the record for most bans EVER.

I think that I have been banned from at least 10 forums, most likely more that I am forgetting about. People just don't like me, or so it seems!!

Various reasons for bans:

Being borderline / crazy / yelling at people / spamming the board

Discussing "illegal activities" *eyeroll*

Threats against forums

Speaking the truth

Posting totally unrelated and irrelevant things on threads / thread hijacking

Posting people's DOX / personal info

Blah, blah, blah!!!

Like I said, try not to ban me. :lol:

Can anyone beat that record?!! :P

So okay.

Admitting that you've made threats against forums, hijacking threads, and in general being a douchebag isn't going to endear you to the locals.  Also, doxing people on the internet because you're buttmad makes you a bad person, and people will ban you for it for good reasons.  There is no reason for you to be proud of any of this.  At all.  Ever.  Because it's stupid.

Don't do those things, and you won't get banned.  That's pretty simple, amirite?

Edit:  (This is quite possibly the most meta post I've ever made.)

Edited by Bad Haiku

I think that I have been banned from at least 10 forums, most likely more that I am forgetting about. People just don't like me, or so it seems!!

Various reasons for bans:

Being borderline / crazy / yelling at people / spamming the board

Discussing "illegal activities" *eyeroll*

Threats against forums

Speaking the truth

Posting totally unrelated and irrelevant things on threads / thread hijacking

Posting people's DOX / personal info

Blah, blah, blah!!!

Like I said, try not to ban me. :lol:

Can anyone beat that record?!! :P

Making threats and posting people's personal info is the surest way to get banned permanently. Even admitting that you did such things can make a lot of people, myself included, uncomfortable. As Bad Haiku said, if you don't want to get banned, don't do such things.

You seem to take pride in getting banned. Have you ever considered that the people you meet online are real people and have real feelings? It's not a game and just because you don't know people personally doesn't mean they aren't real people.

lol. Who's counting? I'm banned from a good portion of the internet - and some of it I control, too.

It all depends on which part of the sandbox you're playing in; not everyone shares their toys.

I've been banned from a bunch of support sites.  That's why I try and keep the rules here as lax as I can.  I don't want to run a site that wouldn't want me as a member.  The people who started this site were on the autistic spectrum and made it clear that nobody would ever be banned for social ineptitude.  I've kept that tradition alive.

We end up being the support site of last resort for a lot of people after they are banned by everywhere else.  

Stuff like doxing and deliberately triggering people will get you an automatic, permanent ban though so don't try it.  

There's not another support site on the net that will let you get away with half the stuff that we will.  I advise you not to fuck things up for yourself.