CrazyBoards.org

How "psychosis-free" would you say you are?

Each day differs for me, I would say anywhere between 40% and 70%. But some days it is not like being on any meds at all paranoia wise. But the voices seem pretty low as of right now; it just seems what symptom of psychosis you are talking about. Or at least it is that way to me.

In a percentage, how psychosis-free would you say you are? I would say I'm about 60-70% psychosis-free. I still see pixels and have some pesky "delusions" (I don't think they're delusions but apparently everyone else thinks they are).

Could you please explain what you mean by this?

In a percentage, how psychosis-free would you say you are? I would say I'm about 60-70% psychosis-free. I still see pixels and have some pesky "delusions" (I don't think they're delusions but apparently everyone else thinks they are).

I mean I see a bunch of tiny dot-like things that look like pixels in minecraft or a video game.

I mean I see a bunch of tiny dot-like things that look like pixels in minecraft or a video game. I get that sometimes, but it doesn't last long. Often it happens during low light levels or when the lighting changes suddenly. I thought it was normal. Do yours last more than a minute?

Could you please explain what you mean by this? I mean I see a bunch of tiny dot-like things that look like pixels in minecraft or a video game. I get that sometimes, but it doesn't last long. Often it happens during low light levels or when the lighting changes suddenly. I thought it was normal. Do yours last more than a minute?

Mine last all the time. I thought it was normal, too, but apparently according to the doctors, it's not.

Edited by pearlzandlace012

Could you please explain what you mean by this? I mean I see a bunch of tiny dot-like things that look like pixels in minecraft or a video game. I get that sometimes, but it doesn't last long. Often it happens during low light levels or when the lighting changes suddenly. I thought it was normal. Do yours last more than a minute?

Mine last all the time. I thought it was normal, too, but apparently according to the doctors, it's not.

Have you had your eyes checked?  Could it be something physical?

Right now I'm almost totally psychotic-symptom free.  I like my AAP mix but I'm worried it will change as I'm lactating.  I'll probably go on bromocriptine but last time that happened (on Invega) I had a psychotic episode.  So I don't know.

Have you had your eyes checked?  Could it be something physical?

Right now I'm almost totally psychotic-symptom free.  I like my AAP mix but I'm worried it will change as I'm lactating.  I'll probably go on bromocriptine but last time that happened (on Invega) I had a psychotic episode.  So I don't know.

Yep. I've had my eyes checked, and apparently everything's fine. Anyway, I hope you don't have another psychotic episode.

Edited by pearlzandlace012

I'm on Piportil depot (injection, not available in the US, a typial AP) and am about 95% psychosis free. 

On Risperdal Consta it was about 40%.

And on just AAP's alone, it could go down to zip. AAP's don't handle my psychosis well. Geodon was the worst. Typical AP's help, and I don't mind the injection because it really helps.