CrazyBoards.org

I told my boss about my suicidal ideation and how I maybe will lock myself up if it gets bad and he said "well I'm sorry you're feeling suicidal" 

I'm sick and 4 people have said "sorry you're sick" and they keep asking me every day how I'm doing. 

My coworker brought me tea because I was sick. 

I'll be moving to Wisconsin next year and have complained about the fact that I'm not prepared for the cold. And they're offering me advice and today my coworker left two magazines on my desk with winter clothes. 

They're all mocking me. I don't know what I did to make them mad. I don't know how to make them stop!

Guys, help? Am I just being paranoid? 

I can be super paranoid and I err on the side of suspicion, just so you know where I'm coming from on this. 

To me it doesn't sound like your boss and co-workers are mocking you. 

It sounds like they are concerned about your health.  Saying "sorry you're sick" and bringing you tea = them wanting you to feel better. 

And they are wishing you well in your new home by talking to you about it.  To me it sounds like they just care about you.

Iaawal, I think it sounds like they are only trying to help. Really. There would be nothing to be gained from mocking you.

I know that when I'm in a bad place, I just want to be left alone, and when people try to help, I feel like they're just littling me when they try to do something for me. Maybe it's similar for you? It's easy to get paranoid when you're not up to par.

I told my boss about my suicidal ideation and how I maybe will lock myself up if it gets bad and he said "well I'm sorry you're feeling suicidal" 

Guys, help? Am I just being paranoid? 

I think so. But they probably don't understand at all though they mean well.

This is why I never tell anyone at work about my crazy except the one person I know who is also crazy and so she understands.

However telling your boss you might need to go to the hospital is a good idea. Very courageous. Just maybe next time don't give details. He will never be able to understand or even empathize unless he is an exceptional boss. But I am sure he cares and that is good enough for work. 

It is often easier for me to tell what is really going on in a situation when I am not involved in it.  

Being outside the situation, it seems to me like your coworkers are trying to help.

However, if I were in your situation, I would become suspicious very quickly, even if the people were not mocking me.

It is helpful to me to check with someone I trust to see if what I perceive is accurate.  But of course, then I have trouble believing that trusted person sometimes too.