CrazyBoards.org

For 8 months i have not had an appitite,  i just don't get hungry or full at all . I don't get hunger pangs and i get stomache growls i hear them but don't feel them.  Anyone else had this or know why my appitite is like this? 8 months ago, is also when i had my first episode of psychosis. I am taking an antidepressant only a few weeks now,  but they don't seem to help as i was told it could be due to depression.I told my doctor but he has no idea why i don't have an appitite i have had tests done and all come back clear.

Edited by littlemisschatterbox

Have you asked your doctor? There could be many reasons. However, Two things jump out at me. One of the side affects listed for loxalate is decreased appetite. Also your on medication for depression, the loss of appetite could be from depression too. 

Personally, I have the same problem but its a side affect of my anti-depressant (Wellbutrin).

Have you asked your doctor? There could be many reasons. However, Two things jump out at me. One of the side affects listed for loxalate is decreased appetite. Also your on medication for depression, the loss of appetite could be from depression too. 

Personally, I have the same problem but its a side affect of my anti-depressant (Wellbutrin).

My doctor has no idea why and says i must have lots of nutrition. I have only been on loxalate for the past few weeks maybe it is side effects of my other tab lets i am talking? Least i am not the only one who has this issue.