CrazyBoards.org

Hello! I'm Self_Destructive. :)

Hi! I am not comfortable with sharing my name with anybody just yet, so I would just like to go by my username. :)

I will just tell you some things about myself:

3 years ago I was sent to a mental hospital for 2 weeks for self harm and suicidal thoughts. While I was there I learned a lot about myself. I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder type 2 (which explained everything), Clinical Depression (which came from my Bipolar Disorder), Social and General Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, and Bipolar Psychosis (long story behind that though). I believe that all diagnosis are accurate.

But a year ago I developed an eating disorder that I am not officially diagnosed with, but my parents and doctor are suspicious so I'm kind of expecting to be diagnosed not too long from now. 

Some other things about me- I'm a 17 year old girl. I love art, reading, and singing. My family means the world to me and I'm very protective over them. I am a HUGE animal lover and a proud vegetarian. I strongly believe in animal rights, and I strongly believe in LGBTQ rights, but I'm not gay and actually consider myself to be Asexual. I don't have many friends (about 3, but 2 have been my best friends for 12 and 8 years). I don't go out often and enjoy being at home. I do online schooling because I don't do well in school and can't concentrate because of my anxiety. But although I'm not a social person, I love helping people a lot (ironic?) and hope to be a therapist someday. :)

I'm happy to now be apart of this community and hope to talk to some of you.

Have a good day/night! :)

Welcome to CrazyBoards!  Don't worry about sharing your real name - I'd say most of us stick to our usernames around here, and it's the safe choice for anonymity. You should find plenty of support here.  Feel free to contact a mod if we can help you with anything.

Mia

Welcome to CrazyBoards!  Don't worry about sharing your real name - I'd say most of us stick to our usernames around here, and it's the safe choice for anonymity. You should find plenty of support here.  Feel free to contact a mod if we can help you with anything.

Mia

Hello and Welcome to Crazyboards!

Please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you both! :)