CrazyBoards.org

to live.. thats simply it.. im not wanting to live anymore. Its not my partner. I love her. Its me. Im just depressed. And theres nothing I can do about it. If I wasnt scared of death...well the choice would be pretty easy... or so I think.. I just dont want to be alive right now. I have no one anymore. theres nothing here for me... my get up and go got up and went without me, but I still have to find a way to keep going without it.. Im hanging by a thread and Ive got no where else to turn but a dead end it feels like... 

It sounds like you are really suffering. A lot of this is purely your depression talking. Depression tells you that you don't want to live and that things will never get better. But depression is a liar. Things will get better and you will want to live again even if that's difficult to believe right now.

Please reach out to your doctor or therapist. As PR suggested, if you don't have a doctor, consider calling a crisis line or even going to the ER. You deserve to live and feel better.

You have me! I think you're pretty awesome, and you really don't need to die. I think you need to call a crisis line, if you are feeling like this. Just someone to talk to. Or you can talk to me. I'm here all the time, well, mostly on Skype, but you know what I mean.

Time to change the pill menu?

Therapy?

It is miserable, I know, I've been there, but it can be fixed.

If I acted on this feeling when I first had it I would have missed out on a lot of good stuff.

Please go work on fixing this.

I know it sounds too cliche and mundane but excersise can help change your outlook, I used to just sit inside and let the depression take over until I forced myself to do cardio work by riding my bike and it helped enormously it raised my metabolism which I believe helped process the negative chemicals in my brain while helping me feel like im part of a functional world even though im not functional myself.Good Luck and I hope you feel better soon.