CrazyBoards.org

This past week I keep seeing the same numbers, and having a lot of synchronicities. I see a lot of 444 and 11:11, and other numbers that have meaning for me. The synchronicities have also been increasing.

I can't help thinking the universe is sending me messages. I know this is probably a sign of psychosis at he same time, but it's hard not to think it's the Universe anyway. I also had a weird dream last night where the Kundalini energy was filling up my body, and I had to convince myself it was just adrenalin from an anxiety attack probably.

I recently had my dosage of Invega reduced. I'm wondering if some symptoms of psychosis are breaking through. I also wonder if the Universe is just having an easier time talking to me because of the decreased dosage.

I get the repeating numbers like 444 and 11:11 which the Universe uses to get my attention. Then I get other numbers, like 108, 153, and 3168 to research when the Universe wants me to know something. Like how the Earth and moon fit in perfectly in a squared circle. And how the solar system works perfectly according to a plan. I'm just not sure where our place in it is yet, still trying to figure that out.

Hi im new and i haven't seen numbers but over the fall while on my nightly bike ride I saw the same 2 deers 3 times and these animals didn't run from me on the last occasion I went up and almost pet one then I thought of the vermin they prolly had when I got home I looked up the biblical significants of the number 9 (same 3 deers 3x) and this site said it means something is finished im think7ng that means the world as it looks to be coming to a close .

tiredg have you told your doctor yet?  Its not really a good sign to have "synchronicity". Yes, I have experienced it for long periods of time before and after hospitalization (recovery period). My brain would register patterns which aren't really patterns at all. I saw patterns in ads, television, newspapers, and even events, ie. "The crow cawed at 3:30PM right after I got out of the shower, this means <insert anything here>".

• 3 weeks later...

More weird and freaky synchronicities this week. I was out smoking a cigarette and I was thinking it would suck if my clock's battery died and slowed down when I didn't notice it, and I was late picking my son up from the bus stop. Then that exact thing happened two days later.

Then I was watching a video on youtube, and my other son asked if it was Alan Watts. It wasn't, but the weird thing is that I had just read his name on the screen about an hour before that, and I've never heard of him before. That made me decide to watch one of his videos, which ended up being the exact thing I was thinking about earlier. So much weird stuff in one week, there were more synchronicities than just those two.

I also keep seeing the number 111 everywhere.

OMG I get this completely... I bought a lotto ticket (which I never do) last week cause I thought that I was being sent a message in the word "SILVER" and I had to work out the corresponding alphabet letter numbers and buy a ticket with those numbers.... no... I am NOT a millionaire.... so that was fucked.....

Anyway... I get it... x

And like just now, I'm reading the second Dresden Files book, and playing DC Universe Online. I have $888 in DCUO on the character I am currently playing and in the book, Harry Dresden just went to a place with the address 888. The missions I'm doing have to do with demons (Raven's father Trigon if you know the Teen Titans) and Dresden got the address from a demon.

^^^^

Like that's the sort of thing I was always doing, so naturally it happens right after I post to this thread. Well, 40 minutes after.

I believe that there are syncronicities, and that there are a lot more of them when I am having an episode. Just because something is related to psychosis does not mean it is not real. However that does not mean we are interpreting them correctly. I have seen too many odd coincidences for me to believe there is nothing going on. Maybe schizophrenia is being too much in the fourth demension and the meds pull us back into this reality. That is what it seems like to me.

I believe that there are syncronicities, and that there are a lot more of them when I am having an episode. Just because something is related to psychosis does not mean it is not real. However that does not mean we are interpreting them correctly. I have seen too many odd coincidences for me to believe there is nothing going on. Maybe schizophrenia is being too much in the fourth demension and the meds pull us back into this reality. That is what it seems like to me.

i tend to think this way as well, for the most part.

i would say that sometimes interpreting gets to be too much though and all hell starts to break loose, so to the thread starter's original question...is it breakthrough symptoms from decreasing meds...yeah...i would tend to think that's a strong possibility. whatever the mechanism or actual truth of it all, decreasing medications has always led to me seeing more, not less, of this sort of thing.

11:11 was always "make a wish", same with 12:34 and stuff.. I'd see the clock at 11:11 and speak out a wish.. its weird.

I see numbers and kinda integrate them with what's going on, it can be confusing. Some numbers are more "special". Sometimes there is the coincidence of something happening.. hard to explain.