CrazyBoards.org

Anybody with severe symptoms NOT taking meds?

I was curious because it looks like pretty much everybody is and I think thats great whatever works for you ya know? But I've been hearing voices for about 13 yrs ive had a few serious psychotic episodes where I almost tore the walls out of my apartment looking for the cutting edge miniscule camera's that are so small they only need a pin hole to see, and ive developed irrational views towards certain groups of people, ive delt with all this without getting committed or going to jail because I knew it was all in my head...well the stuff that was....the other stuff is real, I was given meds to take on 3 occasions , each time the result was a nightmare the last time literally I dreamt of being on a street and everyone around me was falling right were they stood and their bodies were breaking open like eggs, their inside came out and I could smell and taste them like a fire which never happened befor im also convinced satan is running the med companies i medicated successfully with mj to relieve the homicidal voices but cant do that currently after years my disorder is getting worse I now have the voices echoing and repeating homicidal suggestions I have a headache daily, and I just noticed I've gotten this bug back I use to have when I was a kid where I flex my fingers and crack them not like put them together but individually, anyways anybody else coping without meds?

No I don't see anyone and the few times I tried meds were horrible experiences the first time I was 13 and I had this unbearable fealing for 3 months just from 1 pill I constantly thought of suicide to end it .Ive been self medicating with alcohol for about 25 yrs and its wore my body out I have symptoms of cirrhosis, im going to get help and maybe try medication again because with no alcohol the voices are worse and they tell me to do violent things whichh id never do I also developed a chronic headache, thanks for asking, just talking to someone like me makes me feel better already.

There are so many meds now there's bound to be something that can help.

The first med I tried was awful, but the second one hasn't had any side effects that I've been able to notice. I want to skip doses but I usually don't because I like life when no one can meddle with my thoughts.

If you really, truly believe people are trying to kill you or ruin your life and they're not, then you need to see a psychiatrist and possibly get on some medication. As someone else said, just because one medication didn't work well doesn't mean the rest won't. Most people find a med that works for them.

If I go off my meds, I go batshit. There's no other way to describe it than that.

I have a lot of people out to ruin my life too. Kill me? Maybe some. But most would rather see me rot alive and live in hell. They want to steal from me. Make fun of me. Rob me of everything. Harm me physically and mentally. Torture.

My pdoc and my care team do not really wish me any well I'll tell you that much. I can't speak of much more. Sorry.

Edited by Wonderful.Cheese

If you really, truly believe people are trying to kill you or ruin your life and they're not, then you need to see a psychiatrist and possibly get on some medication. 

I see why my post wasn't clear but I thought I'd respond so you don't worry. I am on meds and haven't had a psychotic episode in 3 1/2 years. I was thinking back to the psychotic episodes rather than talking about what's happening right now.