CrazyBoards.org

I hear voices of people I've heard somewhere like at the store or neighbors, I think my problem incorporates new changes in life I actually moved over a thousand miles from my home and I'm still hearing some of the same voices I heard befor with some new ones added. I am glad that I've been aware that im sick because its in the gene pool and i've been watching for it since I first found out when I was a kid. I think if I didn't know id believe all my neighbors and family was trying to enlist me in a cult and id prolly be on the news for flipping out and doing something reeaally sick.good luck and God Bless

Sometimes I hear voices of people I know. It makes it confusing whether they actually said something or not.

^^Sometimes when I hear voices of others it is when those people are around me literally, and it sounds so real that I'll answer back to them ... and they are like 'I didn't say anything.'

I was thinking more about this and not that its a good thing what your experiencing but at least you know for a fact its in your head because you can verify that they aren't really talking to you I guess after years without meds my thing has gone to another level so I hear voices of strangers some voices of people I heard years ago in passing some from the tv ,neighbors or just randomly throughout the day im asking myself over and over again everyday "is there a conspiracy to drive me crazy?Is there a group following me everywhere JUST to make me crazy" then I drop in here read some posts of people like me and feel better.

Anyone else here have people you knew who died talk to you (after they have died? 

One of the people (of many) I talked to I could connect ear tubes to (ear tubes in people's ears would transmit the music I played at any given time so everyone could communicate together) ... they were implanted before she was buried. 

So I would play music and communicate with her through the music.  Also she would project her voice when the music wasn't on so I heard her actual voice.  I know this couldn't have been real (although at the time I thought it was) but looking back it was weird.  I still hear dead people's voices, but at this point I just go with the flow.

I've also heard my maternal grandmother, my paternal grandfather, and my cousin and her husband (all died many years ago).  Probably others but these are the people who stick out in my mind that I have communicated with after they died.

Anyone else here have people you knew who died talk to you (after they have died? 

One of the people (of many) I talked to I could connect ear tubes to (ear tubes in people's ears would transmit the music I played at any given time so everyone could communicate together) ... they were implanted before she was buried. 

So I would play music and communicate with her through the music.  Also she would project her voice when the music wasn't on so I heard her actual voice.  I know this couldn't have been real (although at the time I thought it was) but looking back it was weird.  I still hear dead people's voices, but at this point I just go with the flow.

I've also heard my maternal grandmother, my paternal grandfather, and my cousin and her husband (all died many years ago).  Probably others but these are the people who stick out in my mind that I have communicated with after they died.

I've hallucinated voices from dead people many times. They tend to be short sentences. At least I know they aren't real, which I can't say for my other hallucinations.

I've heard the voices of people I know, but they were across the country so I knew they weren't there. But in my delusional state I thought I could talk to them telepathically, because they were voices inside my head, not ones that sound like they're coming from outside your mind, like when a real person speaks to you. Specifically, I thought I reached some very high level of spirituality, similar to Jesus, and was communicating with the two other people in my life I considered very spiritual. When it first happened, the two voices were celebrating me reaching this spiritual status and were welcoming me into the club, which gave telepathic powers.

Sort of. I really felt my grandmothers presence (not her voice exactly) the only night I stayed up all night when I was manic. I felt like she was telling me to take care of my grandfather and to bring my family together because he would die soon. It felt like he'd die the next day or week, but in reality he died three months later. It was relatively unexpected. I was heavily medicated at the time of his death and couldn't even make myself cry. But at least I had my sanity.

Yep ,theres alot to be said for sanity.personally I believe telepathy is a tool of satan because it says in the Bible that magic is a sin, the reason why I think is the people that supposedly had it only used it for their own means NOT to help anybody with it, I use to think befor I started self medication of alcohol that I had some telepathic powers that made me feel others emotions then the voices that drove me insane started those voices actually said that their goal was to drive me insane. I almost committed suicide then I thought im not going to give them the satisfaction. ..its all insanity its not real because I figure look at all those people literally getting away with murder if there were real telepaths they could stop that yet they don't, sorry about going on about this im still convincing myself of how bad I've gotten. God Bless