CrazyBoards.org

Hi. I Can't Sleep.

I always have trouble sleeping. Anyway, I'm new here. My name is Julianna. I struggle with undiagnosed depression, severe anxiety, severe OCD, self harm, insomnia, disordered eating habits and thoughts, and, according to my friends, body dysmorphia. I have been self harming since September 2013, almost 16 months ago. I'm only 14, so I'm really young, but both my parents do know about my self harm. I guess the reason I joined this website is so I can have somebody to talk to because my mom told me 10 months ago when she found out about my self harm that she would take me to see a therapist, but she never did. And sometimes things get so hard, I don't know what to do anymore. Anyway, on a more positive note, some random things about me are that I love cats, my favorite color is black, my hair is currently dyed BRIGHT pink, and I LOVE music. Music is my life and it helps me cope, and one of my favorite bands is Pierce The Veil. They actually inspired my username. They have a song called Tangled in the Great Escape, and it means so much to me, and in it they say, "I know you're tortured within". Well, I guess I'm done now. Thanks for reading all this, and I'm sorry I'm so annoying. Bye.

You're not annoying, Julianna.  I'm glad you came here and I hope we can point you in the right direction so you can get effective treatment.  We all have various kinds of mental illness, so many of understand how you feel.

I hope you can talk to your parents or a teacher about seeing a therapist or a psychiatrist.  You don't have to be suffering as you are right now---there are treatments that could help you. 

olga