CrazyBoards.org

Hi everyone.

I'm Sev, and I'm 29 and from Australia.

I'm a queer trans dude with depression and a chronic illness. I'm in a relationship with an awesome guy, and we have some cats.
2014 was a really horrible year for me. I quit my job because my mental health was starting to suffer. I have problems with self harm, and suicidal idealation and that sucks.

So, hey everyone. Hope you're having a good new year so far. :)

Welcome to CrazyBoards! You're a few hours ahead of most of us, but happy 2015 to you too.  I'm sorry this past year was so awful for you, and I wish you well in the new one.  You should find plenty of support here, so feel free to read around the forums and join in whenever you're ready. Give one of the mods a shout if we can do anything for you.

Mia

Welcome to Crazyboards.  I hope 2015 is a better year for you, and you started out well by joining us!  heh

Take heart---I know things look like they're in the toilet right now, but stick around and our helpful members will give you good suggestions and moral support.  We've got several trans-folks, so I hope you will get to know some of them.

Let us know if there is anything you don't understand, and check out chat if you need to talk to someone.

olga

Wow, thanks for the warm welcome!

Bixo- I am most definitely a cat lover! I have a calico tortie and my partner has a small grey alien of feline descent. :D And thank you!

MiaB- Greetings from the future! Haha, happy new year to you, and thanks! Is the kitty in your icon yours?

olga- Thank you, and hope 2015 is kind to you and your furry pals. Also, the quote in your signature is solid advice and my new favourite thing. :)

Mia, my husband told me you have to have FIVE cats before you qualify as a crazee cat lady.  We had 4 at the time, so maybe it was his way of keeping me out of the animal shelter.

Sev, this is what happens when you talk cats at CB.  heh

olga